Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Milord for the pic.

For those that didn't see it in the other thread. This is where we were last year and where we were on Sat. A bunch of us plan on rafting there. I hope to see everyone out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
No problem Rerun!

Eagle1 we will have signs again this year out there. Capt. Rob said he would give them to whomever is going out there the earliest. I won't be there until a little before 10. What about anyone else?

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Focker, Peeker, Watermoccasin, and I are going out on Z-man's boat EARLY. We'll have a good buzz on before most of ya show up! I can ask John if he'd hang the LSCN banner...

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Afireman said he would bring the banners out.

Mike can you confirm? Also are you going to Jack's tonight? I can give them to you there......

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jun 25 2003, 11:47 AM)Afireman said he would bring the banners out.

Mike can you confirm? Also are you going to Jack's tonight? I can give them to you there......
Yes, I will be at Jack's tonight!

·
Registered
83 Posts
yea rerun, thats the best spot but be carefull of the
shallow spots. sand bars all arround there! what time
will the LSCN be meeting there?? were going for 10:30

·
Registered
419 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Jun 25 2003, 01:13 PM)I'll just look for the red X as I pull up

i don't know why - maybe b/c it is the end of the day - but that made me laugh outloud. i too will keep my eyes peeled for a red x

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Keep an eye on eachother and bring extra bumpers!

See ya there around 11:00......

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jun 25 2003, 04:54 PM)See ya there around 11:00......
Gett'n there at 11:00 I doubt I'll see you........you'll be to far out. Get there early and leave late.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I have a couple boats and jet-skis leaving my house by 9:30... Hope to get the Huge LSCN Raft Going!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Is depth good enough for a 40 footer? I draft 3', but usually anchor on the other side of Gull...easier access to the beach.

You guys wouldn't be pissed if I took off around 3pm to head to PNB?

Plan on leaving Metro or my dock between 8 and 8:30

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 25 2003, 10:36 PM)Friday, Max.
I have my friend coming from Poland for the Weekend
on Friday . I must pick him up from the airport around 6:00 pm. So will be to late to find our group at Gull

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Max, have you heard the term, "All night long"? We'll be there........I'm staying out in the bay, but will be on the island all day. Come early, then leave to pick up your friend or come after with him....or do both!

How fun, a friend from home.....you must be excited! Can't wait to meet him.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts