Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a good number 40 John. I remember mine I think. Lets get out soon. Happy Birthday and all that goes with it. Bob

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Mini 40, twice as old as 20 and half as old as 80
LOL !

I will see you friday Mini !

G

·
Happy Birthday Mini. I hit that mark this summer and people would say "Welcome to the club." The bad part is the club is full of old guys...

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I'll never forget my 40th birthday. We went out to the...er, well I know for a fact we saw, um, something or other at the thingamajig because we laughed and laughed during...well, it was really funny. Yep, I'll never forget that anniversary. Whooo! What was I talking about?

Oh heck! Happy Birthday, old guy. You should start going to bed by 9:30 at the latest from now on...after you have some warm milk first.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
WAZZZZZZZZZZUP!!!!....Happy B-day ya Schmeckle!! Seeya Friday!!

·
Registered
927 Posts
happy bday john. ive never been 40 so i dont know what to say other than dang, thats old

have a good time cruising the "hill"

madman himself

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Mini,
Don't listen to all that crap. At 40 your just getting up on plane. Go ask Bob Brunner. He'll tell ya, 40s no time to be heading back to the dock. You've still got most of the lake to explore.
Have a great B'day John.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Happy Birthday you old FART.
I told my son Dylan that you are now an old fart.

He said "Does that mean when we go fishing with Mini on our boat and he cuts a fart
it will stink more cause he's older?" I said "Maybe but his farts that he uses as a fish caller will now be heard by the TOAD old fart smallies"

Now you will have to go to bed at the same time as MAC. lol (8:45pm)

Best Wishes,

Joe D

PS If its not the age, its the mileage, then you better get your carb rebuilt and your tires rotated.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Hey Joe,.......when I'm feelin' like I did at 40,...I'm up 'till 9:30!!!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Basstrap896 @ Oct 2 2003, 09:41 AM)PS If its not the age, its the mileage, then you better get your carb rebuilt and your tires rotated.
Did that today

Mini

·
Registered
230 Posts
Happy birthday Mini & many more.
Hey 40 is not so bad. So what if you're almost double my age
lol There are many more to come. Happy birthday.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Happy birthday man!!!

I'm actually looking forward to 40. My number of years worked will finally be greater than my number years left until retirement. My kids will be grown up and I can fish EVERY DAY!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts