Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Hi everyone,
First of all, a BIG thank you to everyone for your support and prayers.
I haven't met anyone here yet, but I will soon, and my Dad has told me what a great bunch of people you all are.
Thank you Taxman for the Kid Rock ticket....YOU FREAKING ROCK!!!!!!!
Thank you all for the Support Our Troops Rally....that was OUTSTANDING!!!
I can't wait to meet you all when I come home for a month in March.....any good looking single women out there, I'd REALLY like to show my appreciation to you....especially after a year in Iraq!!!!!

I wish you all the best, and my prayers go out to all of you....I appreciate everything, and I'll see you soon.

With much love,
Jonathan

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Thumbs Up!

Glad you are safe and sound and on home ground!

Enjoy your home stay! Get recharged and embrase your family!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I was JUST in your dad's thread from a few days ago about to ask if there were any pics yet, and my damn computer froze up again.

Anywho, thanks and welcome home!!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Wahoo!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Nice to hear from you Jonathan and we're looking forward to meeting you and thanking you in person! So glad you made it out safe and in one piece ~ you are a hero to all of us!!!

Now when's that welcome home partaay Ken?!?!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 22 2004, 11:52 PM)Just remember, you're MY date to to Kid Rock

I hope a year in Iraq has prepared him for this.

Welcome home.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Feb 22 2004, 09:24 PM)Hi everyone,
No, thank you!!!!!

Warning although the majorioty of us are much older then you, well we can party pretty friggen hard. Glad your back home safe and in one peice. Were looking forward to some sort of welcome home celebration so we can corupt you.

Once again were glad your back and were proud to support your and every other american soldier's efforts over seas.

God bless you and god bless america!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
First off ......WELCOME HOME !!!!!!!!!!

Second .......THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now as for being in Iraq for the last year I guess you are more than ready for
a soft, warm welcome home from one or more the lovely LSCN ladies.......

Any ladies willing???????? Time to sound off......

·
Registered
336 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Feb 23 2004, 07:31 AM)QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Feb 22 2004, 09:24 PM) Hi everyone,
No, thank you!!!!!

Warning although the majorioty of us are much older then you, well we can party pretty friggen hard. Glad your back home safe and in one peice. Were looking forward to some sort of welcome home celebration so we can corupt you.

Once again were glad your back and were proud to support your and every other american soldier's efforts over seas.

God bless you and god bless america!!!!!!
i couldn't say it any better cbj!

So who's planning the welcome home event and how can we help??

WELCOME HOME!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Welcome back Jonathan, glad all is well.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Welcome home!!

I'm nominating Pauligan as your official welcoming committee. She'll have to take one for the team!!

Good work!!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Welcome home.

You were called and you served as did thousands of Americans before you, and as thousands will do in the future, and for that you should be rightly proud. Service in war is not a grand experience, but you share a common history now with brave and true Americans who have given all they could when asked, and that makes you a member of an elite group.

We're very glad you are home safe and wish all your comrades in arms well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts