1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Sept 6th, next saturday!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
It's the day after Manana's wedding - I don't think I'm going to make it this year. Looks like I'll have to party twice as hard @ the wedding!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Saturday's forecast: partly cloudy. Lows 51 to 55. Highs 73 to 77.
Sounds do-able to me! The Lil' Instigator will again be providing taxi services, but this year there will be a small fee . . . . instead of offering beads!

C'mon Shandog . . . a few hours of whooping it up on Friday night is going to ruin' your Saturday?

ALLLRIGHTY . . . roll call . . . who's IN for the LSCN line-up?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I plan to head out there for 4 or 5 hours.
If anyone needs a ride let me know.
Same as always, I supply the boat & gas. You supply whatever your drinking / eaing.

I'll be happy to attach a LSCN banner to the side of my boat of no one else wants to.....

NoCode

*I will also be doing free vessel saftey instections if anyone's interested.*

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
will be there too . from noon till ? when ever . have room for couple people. what side of island will lscn peeps be on? no code id like a saftey check ,on mine if passes do i get sticker or something? can i pay you in alcohol? for doing this?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
is it at the same place?

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'm bummed out big time! I am going to Kings Island with my nephews this weekend. I committed to it thinking it was the 13th, but it's the 6th!
Crap! Well, drink a beer for me!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Sep 2 2003, 10:23 AM)will be there too . from noon till ? when ever . have room for couple people. what side of island will lscn peeps be on? no code id like a saftey check ,on mine if passes do i get sticker or something? can i pay you in alcohol? for doing this?
Yeah, you get the same littel sticker the coasties give out. Small grenn triangle says passed 2003 VSC on it.
No need to pay...it's all good.......

·
Registered
741 Posts
Wetbar will be there w/all our peeps. We can't wait to see everyone there. We will probably be going Friday night depending on the weather. Maybe even staying Saturday night. So far accuweather shows mostly sunny at 77 degees. Let's hope so!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Sep 2 2003, 08:15 AM)Saturday's forecast: partly cloudy. Lows 51 to 55. Highs 73 to 77.
Sounds do-able to me! The Lil' Instigator will again be providing taxi services, but this year there will be a small fee . . . . instead of offering beads!

C'mon Shandog . . . a few hours of whooping it up on Friday night is going to ruin' your Saturday?

ALLLRIGHTY . . . roll call . . . who's IN for the LSCN line-up?
Instigator.. you will pry just stay up all night- after the wedding we are headed to Crews Inn by boat (hopefully)- you should just stay there all night and head to Gull from there... you do not need any sleep.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Not gonna make this one as Kiss/Aerosmith is the next day!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Sep 2 2003, 01:26 PM)Not gonna make this one as Kiss/Aerosmith is the next day!
JNII is during the day...you can be home early enough for a good nights sleep!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 2 2003, 12:39 PM)QUOTE(traveler @ Sep 2 2003, 01:26 PM) Not gonna make this one as Kiss/Aerosmith is the next day!
JNII is during the day...you can be home early enough for a good nights sleep!
The Manana's wedding friday night + kids on Sat. + Kiss/Aerosmith Sun. = No JobbieII

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Sep 2 2003, 01:42 PM)The Manana's wedding friday night + kids on Sat. + Kiss/Aerosmith Sun. = No JobbieII
It would make you a weekend warrior for sure. Just teasin' ya, T.

If you're girls are anything like mine....You will need your rest! Have a great time and enjoy it all.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Sep 2 2003, 01:26 PM)Not gonna make this one as Kiss/Aerosmith is the next day!
We'll be primed & ready for action by Sunday night, FO-SHO!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
sounds like a lot of excuse making,

let's stop the "Snowmakering" and suck it up and get out there and have a good time

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Sep 2 2003, 02:12 PM)sounds like a lot of excuse making,

let's stop the "Snowmakering" and suck it up and get out there and have a good time
<_<

1 - 20 of 36 Posts