Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just informed that the slip accommodations will be limited.

Due to dock maintenance and recently rented slips over the last two weeks, HCN can accommodate a limited number of boats.

So far 5-6 slips available I and have 13 request.

We are working on accommodating more but running out of options.

I will try my best to assign a slip according to the priority I received the PM, the size of the boat and distance your traveling. I will have the final list posted by tonight or tomorrow. If you did not PM me, your not on my list.

If you would like to remove your name from the selection list, do so by sending me a PM.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but it was a different picture when I reserved the club house last month.

An option is metro which is only 2 minutes away, we could run a shuttle by car.

Let me know if you have any other thoughts.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Since im coming by land is there a gate gaurd there. Do I just tell them im going to the LSCN bbq?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Jun 30 2003, 03:19 PM)Since im coming by land is there a gate gaurd there. Do I just tell them im going to the LSCN bbq?
I think you just yell "SOOOOOCCCIIIAAALLLLL!!!! and the gate opens automatically.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
What about a raft off somewhere close with a dingy running back and forth....although that might turn into two seprate parties.

·
Registered
179 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 30 2003, 03:21 PM)What about a raft off somewhere close with a dingy running back and forth....although that might turn into two seprate parties.
I'd be in with that!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, I might have it narrowed down, a few LSCN local peep are making other arrangements.

This may change from day to day..... I'll keep everyone posted on any changes.

·
12,052 Posts
If you can squeeze me in Rob, I could offer my spare beds to any girls that had too much to drink. We could have a pajama party after the party......yeah thats it.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 30 2003, 05:52 PM)If you can squeeze me in Rob, I could offer my spare beds to and girls that had too much to drink. We could have a pajama party after the party......yeah thats it.
Give's maybe a new meaning to HAMMER TIME

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 30 2003, 05:54 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 30 2003, 05:52 PM) If you can squeeze me in Rob, I could offer my spare beds to and girls that had too much to drink. We could have a pajama party after the party......yeah thats it.

Thats to legit.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 30 2003, 05:54 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 30 2003, 05:52 PM) If you can squeeze me in Rob, I could offer my spare beds to and girls that had too much to drink. We could have a pajama party after the party......yeah thats it.

I thought that was the old meaning.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts