Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to Gino's around 7am this morning, tons of people, fished around 4 fow, nothing. 5 fow, nothing, walked out a ways into the city of people and was fishing around 8 fow. Found a honey hole of fish!!! Fished right off the bottom with a pink and white jig and a 2 inch minnow. Slayed the jumbos! This fish nearly broke my line, had bent my rod practically to the handle, i didn't have a tape or anything to weigh it with but absolutely the biggest perch I've ever caught. Threw the dinks back, but thinking of mounting this massive trophy perch.

Good luck fisherman, Tight Lines.

P.S. on another note, it is appreciation day at metro so it's free to park if you don't wanna pay for Gino's.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nice work

lol
QUOTE(fishmassageoff @ Jan 18 2010, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went out to Gino's around 7am this morning, tons of people, fished around 4 fow, nothing. 5 fow, nothing, walked out a ways into the city of people and was fishing around 8 fow. Found a honey hole of fish!!! Fished right off the bottom with a pink and white jig and a 2 inch minnow. Slayed the jumbos! This fish nearly broke my line, had bent my rod practically to the handle, i didn't have a tape or anything to weigh it with but absolutely the biggest perch I've ever caught. Threw the dinks back, but thinking of mounting this massive trophy perch.

P.S. on another note, it is appreciation day at metro so it's free to park if you don't wanna pay for Gino's.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nice work

lol
QUOTE(fishmassageoff @ Jan 18 2010, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went out to Gino's around 7am this morning, tons of people, fished around 4 fow, nothing. 5 fow, nothing, walked out a ways into the city of people and was fishing around 8 fow. Found a honey hole of fish!!! Fished right off the bottom with a pink and white jig and a 2 inch minnow. Slayed the jumbos! This fish nearly broke my line, had bent my rod practically to the handle, i didn't have a tape or anything to weigh it with but absolutely the biggest perch I've ever caught. Threw the dinks back, but thinking of mounting this massive trophy perch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.