Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please help keep the lakes clean.. pick up your trash and maybe if you see something walking in pick it up.. we want to keep the lake clean and healthy..

sorry for the false title but i just wanted to say that..

·
Registered
287 Posts
QUOTE(reel_'em_in @ Feb 4 2010, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>please help keep the lakes clean.. pick up your trash and maybe if you see something walking in pick it up.. we want to keep the lake clean and healthy..

DON'T YOU THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THE FALSE REPORT'S EVERYONE ON HERE SHOULD KNOW TO PICK UP AFTER THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(salt river bob @ Feb 4 2010, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(reel_'em_in @ Feb 4 2010, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>please help keep the lakes clean.. pick up your trash and maybe if you see something walking in pick it up.. we want to keep the lake clean and healthy..

DON'T YOU THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THE FALSE REPORT'S EVERYONE ON HERE SHOULD KNOW TO PICK UP AFTER THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it wasn't a report just a title so people would look and i apologized.. i didn't say that i caught a bunch everyone should know to pick up their trash but they don't.. i always pick a ton up on the way in.. so like i said sorry for the TITLE

·
Registered
962 Posts
there are many people that have posted things like this already. if you would take some time and read the posts you would know this. you would also know that its most likely not people from this site as are outdoors people and know better. so basiclly this post is useless for 2 reasons. 1. it has been said many times already. 2. your targeting the wrong group of people. Im not trying to be disrespectful so please dont take it that way its just there have been alot of new people that are not reading before typing.

·
Registered
209 Posts
QUOTE(waterfordmatt @ Feb 4 2010, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>there are many people that have posted things like this already. if you would take some time and read the posts you would know this. you would also know that its most likely not people from this site as are outdoors people and know better. so basiclly this post is useless for 2 reasons. 1. it has been said many times already. 2. your targeting the wrong group of people. Im not trying to be disrespectful so please dont take it that way its just there have been alot of new people that are not reading before typing.

If it takes a false report to tell people to pick up trash so be it.
Helped a guy at DNR ramp at crocker\Jeffferson pick up butt load of crap. Shredded shanty, cheap liqour bottles,dead fish, ect. just yesterday.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
QUOTE(Capt. Morbid @ Feb 4 2010, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(waterfordmatt @ Feb 4 2010, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>there are many people that have posted things like this already. if you would take some time and read the posts you would know this. you would also know that its most likely not people from this site as are outdoors people and know better. so basiclly this post is useless for 2 reasons. 1. it has been said many times already. 2. your targeting the wrong group of people. Im not trying to be disrespectful so please dont take it that way its just there have been alot of new people that are not reading before typing.

If it takes a false report to tell people to pick up trash so be it.
Helped a guy at DNR ramp at crocker\Jeffferson pick up butt load of crap. Shredded shanty, cheap liqour bottles,dead fish, ect. just yesterday.

I'm taking it that the shanty wasn't repairable?

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Yes as Matt said this has been over posted and is just clogging up the board and also you need to talk to the peeps on the ice we are all sportsmen and women who respect the lakes and land we have here in michigan so you are driving the point home to the wrong group.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(sweedishpimp @ Feb 4 2010, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to the site! Those first couple of post's can be a doo-zee sometimes.

i'm not new to the site.. i know everyone on here are sportsmen.. i am ASKING for your help to pick up the crap from other people.. not from you.. dang lol.. some of you are brutal.. you should spend this much time and effort picking up the trash..

·
Registered
6 Posts
QUOTE(reel_'em_in @ Feb 4 2010, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(salt river bob @ Feb 4 2010, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(reel_'em_in @ Feb 4 2010, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>please help keep the lakes clean.. pick up your trash and maybe if you see something walking in pick it up.. we want to keep the lake clean and healthy..

it wasn't a report just a title so people would look and i apologized.. i didn't say that i caught a bunch everyone should know to pick up their trash but they don't.. i always pick a ton up on the way in.. so like i said sorry for the TITLE

Think your preaching to the choir on this site. But good intention!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts