Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
QUOTE(gotabigone @ Feb 8 2010, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>today 2/8 caught in 3 feet of water, west lsc, on a jig... enjoy. biggest perch i ever caught 12 inches right on the money. 1 of 2 fish caught in 3 hours

A dozen of those will feed the family, nice job, betcha that one felt good

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Nice fish! You only got the two of them? See any others? 3 Ft of water, you must have been pretty close to shore,eh? My problem is that I cannot walk out far from shore as I have a fake knee that still gives me a problem and a bad hip. I need to stay in tight to shore, and I miss out on a lot of the big ones.

·
Registered
363 Posts
QUOTE(gotabigone @ Feb 8 2010, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>today 2/8 caught in 3 feet of water, west lsc, on a jig... enjoy. biggest perch i ever caught 12 inches right on the money. 1 of 2 fish caught in 3 hours

Welcome to the site. Nice fish! Sucks there wasn't more of them for you. There is a tourney posted at the top, and I don't believe there are any entries for a perch yet.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(iggy @ Feb 8 2010, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice fish! You only got the two of them? See any others? 3 Ft of water, you must have been pretty close to shore,eh? My problem is that I cannot walk out far from shore as I have a fake knee that still gives me a problem and a bad hip. I need to stay in tight to shore, and I miss out on a lot of the big ones.

200yds from shore

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.