Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK all you poker run guys who else is going to run at the Metro beach Michigan poker run. Maybe we could get our wells together for a get together of our own after the run. I plan on doing this run and want to know who else is going to do it with me and my crew (my sons). How about it Sunsation, Awesome, Ocean Express are you guys coming ? This is in your backyard and you guys can show off your stuff to the fans (ok me) and the racers. Hey Tyler any of your motors going to do this thing. We have so many Builders of boats, motors and I haven't heard of anyone who has committed? Let's stand up and be counted!!! I justed talked to Mike and it sounds like a great time. I am committed to this and look forward to meeting some of you guys there.

G

·
Gary, I guess you and I are the ONLY hot boaters on this site. (that was sarcasm)

Come on guys, where are all the hot boaters?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that a while back people were asking about poker runs. This one is 1/2 the cost of the smoke on the water poker run. Guess you and I are the Kings of offshore on the site.

Attachments

·
Registered
954 Posts
I know that a while back people were asking about poker runs. This one is 1/2 the cost of the smoke on the water poker run. Guess you and I are the Kings of offshore on the site.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I know that a while back people were asking about poker runs. This one is 1/2 the cost of the smoke on the water poker run. Guess you and I are the Kings of offshore on the site. Don't know how but I posted this 3 times sorry

·
Registered
991 Posts
Still debating on running the Dominator in this one. Got the boat back Friday with the 502's, hopefully finally run it this Wednesday or wait to the weekend. Sunsation sponsors a poker run in Mid June for around $200, I may run that one instead. $500 is a lot to put up and I am running Sunsation Rally in July and another run from Petoskey to Bay Harbor to Beaver Island to Mackinac Island to Mullet in Mid July.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts