Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check the other forum for recent prices also, but start posting new ones here. This should help avoid the threads getting too lengthy.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
$2.17 for 89 octane at Beacon Cove on 6/7.
$2.29 for high octane.

·
12,052 Posts
Coming back from Canada today I wanted to stop at this gas dock I heard was really cheap. Hop did and it was $1.74. I ended up stopping at Len's at jefferson beach, no one at the dock lousy service and $2.22 a gallon. NEVER AGAIN.

Here's where great lakes steel boat club is, just before fighting island on the right. Call them on channel 9 as they only have room for a couple boats.

·
12,052 Posts
Where the hell is our attach a picture button??

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Paid $2.17/gal. 89 Oct. Sat. June 7 at Beacon Cove

*Same owners/partners as Len's gas dock. Better service & price.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
deckers in north channel and marina next to it are usually cheap ,,, person working at deckers though gas dock needs more training on helping boats dock , is all ,,, so your kinda on own for tie off , mac and rays is also pretty decent too on prices ,,
tashmoo in south channel isnt bad but kinda shallow ,,,geting in ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Our gas prices at Stormy's Marina on the Belle River in Marine City are $1.92 for 89. Just off the St. Clair River north of the DNR launch.

·
12,052 Posts
Sunday June 22

Balfours and Deckers $1.84

Sassy's and Algonac Harbor $1.83

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Capt'n Rob confirmed today that Balfours and Deckers is still $1.84. Elesewhere he found it for over $2.20!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Kean's on the Detroit River was at $1.99 on 6/22 but they pumped the last of it into another boat just as I was tying up!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Still at 1.89 for 89 at Anchor Bay Marina

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I pay the pump price (on land) and have it delivered to a private home to put in my boat!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Clinton River - 6/28

Lands End - 2.20

THe next station up (can't remember the name) - 2.09

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.