Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DO ALL WOMEN FIND IT THIER GOAL TO [email protected]%K OVER EVERY GUY THEY MEET!?!?!??!? OR IS IT JUST ME????? WHY!?!?!?!?
DO I HAVE A F-IN SIGN ON MY BACK?!!?!??!?

any feedback will be GREATLY appreciated

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I can relate Kesser. I'm 42 and haven't been able to have a sustainable relationship in over 20 years. Givin'up as of late. Puppetshow is right, maybe it's the women we get hooked up with.

But, keep your chin up! The right one will come into your life. At least that's what I keep telling myself! <_<

See you Tuesday at the Noname Pub?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
...maybe you should change your avatar.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Dec 14 2003, 03:13 PM)...maybe you should change your avatar.

No... the avatar is because I think bunnies are just sooooooo cute.... not really

Yankee, I will be at the Pub... like I have wanted to be for the past 2 Tuesdays but no one could make it cause they were baking christmas cookies or hanging pretty red bows from their front door.....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Dec 14 2003, 02:46 PM)DO ALL WOMEN FIND IT THIER GOAL TO [email protected]%K OVER EVERY GUY THEY MEET!?!?!??!? OR IS IT JUST ME????? WHY!?!?!?!?
Wait until you get married.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Dec 14 2003, 03:13 PM)...maybe you should change your avatar.

good one Laney!!

Kezzor, I'm Damn Yankee's age and have dated many girls for 1 to 3 year relationships. Any one could have been the onem but it never quite works out. Every new one brings a fresh new start, so hang in there bud.

We'll have to talk about Tuesday. If we all want to go, I'll make it early, but will have to leave early.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
we're not all like that.

just keep trying! hee hee!
you WILL find the ONE! you're young: yuck it up!

but i'll tell you what--older chicks know what they want and don't play any games! at least not me or any of the others i know!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 14 2003, 07:37 PM)we're not all like that.

just keep trying! hee hee!
you WILL find the ONE! you're young: yuck it up!

but i'll tell you what--older chicks know what they want and don't play any games! at least not me or any of the others i know!

Thanks CK!!!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 14 2003, 07:37 PM)but i'll tell you what--older chicks know what they want and don't play any games! at least not me or any of the others i know!

What are you doing Tuesday night??

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Well isn't that a SHOCKER???????

Normally it's the chicks saying that about the playaz.....

BTW ~ have you met Pauline yet

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
find a east side girl that likes the water,and boating. but wont mind living on the west side. or tease you about being a west sider.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 14 2003, 10:47 PM)BTW ~ have you met Pauline yet

No.. who is Pauline?????

·
LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
Not Possible!!!

You Don't know Pauline!!

Even I who can't remember anyone knows Pauline

We need a spot on our info page for a head shot of trhe member (Non Edited) To help those of us out that can't remember mom at Christmas cause we haven't seen her since Thanksgiving

I am Horrible with Names & Faces

Anyways Pauline is one of the nicest people who partied on our boat at the moot!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ummmm still no help...... Pics anyone?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
dont think ive met her either , sure someone if not herself will post one. hang in there keezer.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh I'm HANGING alright.... I've been HANGING for a while now

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I've wondered that myself in the past when I've just been so frustrated at how another person could hurt me so bad. That feeling passes and the heart begins to heal. I will say each heartbreak has changed me a little, I haven't figured out if it's for the better or not yet though.....

I agree with CK, the majority of women that I am friends with have integrity. It also seems like when you're not looking for it, it just happens.

Anyway I took this picture from the LSCN Photo Gallery, it's Pauline (pauligan) and Fast Eddie

Attachments

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Don't tell new potential/new girls that you got "abused" by others in the past. Right away they'll know what they can get away with on you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts