Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Boathouse is NOT LSCN.

The Boathouse is just a small part of what makes this a great site. You cannot make any assumption or conclusion of what you think of LSCN unless you discover and use the many useful tools and informational elements of this very large site.

The home page alone has so many links to everything Lake St. Clair and the surrounding areas. Check them out sometime.

Some of which include:

FREE Classifieds
Boat Tech
Safety & Customs
Advertising Info
Boat Games
LSC Charts
Event Calendar
Lake News
History/Facts
Lake Cams
Lake Levels
Historic Light Houses
Marine & Weather Forecast
Boat Access Sites
No Wake Zones
Kiteboarding links
....and don't forget the other forums on here like fishing, sailing, lake discussion, and power boating.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Nov 10 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The Boathouse is NOT LSCN.

The Boathouse is just a small part of what makes this a great site. You cannot make any assumption or conclusion of what you think of LSCN unless you discover and use the many useful tools and informational elements of this very large site.

The home page alone has so many links to everything Lake St. Clair and the surrounding areas. Check them out sometime.

Some of which include:

FREE Classifieds
Boat Tech
Safety & Customs
Advertising Info
Boat Games
LSC Charts
Event Calendar
Lake News
History/Facts
Lake Cams
Lake Levels
Historic Light Houses
Marine & Weather Forecast
Boat Access Sites
No Wake Zones
Kiteboarding links
....and don't forget the other forums on here like fishing, sailing, lake discussion, and power boating.

Hmmmmm, isn't there anything about an "All You Can Eat Buffet???

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Nov 10 2009, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hmmmmm, isn't there anything about an "All You Can Eat Buffet???

Actually yes! There is a Google search engine on the home page where I am sure you can find something somewhere for you big guy.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Nov 10 2009, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is a great place to be, the sportsmen and women are laying it out right now!! it is our time!!!

Keep laying it out brutha!

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Agreed. The boathouse is the social aspect of LSCN, just like the fishing and cruising forums address specific parts of life on the lake.

LSCN is your one stop shopping spot for info on Lake St. Clair.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Good reminder Convincor.

I use the View New Posts button all the time. Easy to see what's new on ALL the boards.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Bugsy Seagull @ Nov 10 2009, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Bugsy Seagull @ Nov 10 2009, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Nov 10 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good reminder Convincor.

I use the View New Posts button all the time. Easy to see what's new on ALL the boards.

Where is the "View New Posts" button?

Never mind I see it

Like your avatar!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Probably also a good time to mention something here that I never knew until Soo Sassy pointed it out...

Clicking on this little orange icon, goes directly to the first post in the thread which you haven't see yet. Very handy!

View attachment 68762

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Nov 11 2009, 07:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Probably also a good time to mention something here that I never knew until Soo Sassy pointed it out...

Clicking on this little orange icon, goes directly to the first post in the thread which you haven't see yet. Very handy!

View attachment 68762

I'm always shocked when people do not know that. What a pain it must be to scroll through a thread and trying to find the new post!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts