Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
well heimskr and I are signed up to help on the grounds. I cant wait. It sounds like a fun event.
Anyone else signed up?

·
Registered
269 Posts
QUOTE(Tami @ Aug 1 2009, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well heimskr and I are signed up to help on the grounds. I cant wait. It sounds like a fun event.
Anyone else signed up?

I am signed up, looking foward to meeting you guys, after reading some of your posts. A very good cause. Met some other people from this site at the captians meeting last week at Deckers. What a great group of people here !!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
QUOTE(Shagnasty @ Aug 1 2009, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Tami @ Aug 1 2009, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well heimskr and I are signed up to help on the grounds. I cant wait. It sounds like a fun event.
Anyone else signed up?

I am signed up, looking foward to meeting you guys, after reading some of your posts. A very good cause. Met some other people from this site at the captians meeting last week at Deckers. What a great group of people here !!!

Is anyone else coming? It would be cool to meet more folks.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I will be there. Just need to remember to wash the boat a little.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(druppydrawers @ Aug 10 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Aug 4 2009, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I will be there. Just need to remember to wash the boat a little.Only a few days left to sign up what you guys waiting for give mike a call

The latest update of boats
Captain Mike 330 Sundancer (3) Yacht-Sea-III

Captain Bev 310 Rinker (3) Taft's Raft

Captain Mark 28' Chris Craft (3) Ish-Ka-Baha

Captain Christine 336 Formula (2) "Freckles"

Captain Rick 41' Luhrs Sport (4)

Captain Pete 24' Monterey(2) "Yellow Boat"

Captain Tom 27' Whaler (2)

Captain Bob 31' Formula (4) "Formula Bob"

Captain Bob 25' SportCraft (3) Bait & Wait

Captain John 245 Sea Ray (2)

Captain Anita 23' Bayliner (2)

Captain JR 40'Chris Craft (4) Johnny B Gone

Captain Gary 43' Viking (4) Park Avenue II

Captain Tom 24' Chris Craft (4)

Captain Dave 23' Wellcraft (2) "Karma"

Captain Brian 29' Chris Craft (4) Michael Ann

Captain Jim 35' Columbia (sail) (2) Cross + Wind

Captain Jeff 24' Lund Sport Cabin (2) Radioactive

Capt. JJ 22' Glacier Bay (2) Probale Cause

Capt. Kevin 31' Sea Ray (3)

Capt. Jim 22' Chris Craft (2) Darcy Ann

Capt. Larry 28' Crusier (4) "One Happy Island"

Capt. Jeff 24' Lund (2) Radio Active

Capt.Dave 29' Formula (2) Blue Horizon

Capt. Skip 22' pontoon (?)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hey guys who went. How did it go?
Jason and I had to get home to let our dog out of the cage. We also had to pick something up from a customers house on the way back. It was a long drive both ways for us.

Anyone know if the person who won that chair we donated got it home OK?
I know next year we are bringing our own boat and swim suits. We didn't know what to expect.

·
Registered
269 Posts
QUOTE(Tami @ Aug 16 2009, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey guys who went. How did it go?
Jason and I had to get home to let our dog out of the cage. We also had to pick something up from a customers house on the way back. It was a long drive both ways for us.

Anyone know if the person who won that chair we donated got it home OK?
I know next year we are bringing our own boat and swim suits. We didn't know what to expect.

Sorry you guys had to leave before we got back in. The person who won the chair you guys donated passed it on to someone recovering from a broken neck to help aid in their recovery.
That was a really nice chair, that went to a good cause.

Jeff

·
Registered
363 Posts
QUOTE(heimskr @ Aug 16 2009, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks for the call shag! I'm really glad it went to someone that needed it.

Thanks for the info.
I wish we could have stayed and seen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.