Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just walked into the the restroom and here is this guy ( a fellow worker, an older gentleman who speed walks at lunch time) half naked standing in front of the sink taking a shower. There's water all over the mirror, counter top and one he!! of a puddle on the floor. He starts out washing his face & head, then works his way down to his arms, pits , gut & back. He repeates this process about 3 to 4 times. then he about empties out the towel dispenser and dries himself off doing the same process. Nice guy and all but not sure I need to witness this event. We have a fitness center here at work and only cost $5.00 a month. Iam thinking it might be worth it to buy him a membership. What do you think? Anybody else have a story to share?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh my GOD that is totally gross!
eu!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Next time that you know he's gonna do that, take and hide all but 1 sheet of the paper towels just before he starts.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Then,
There is the dude who never washes his hands after he's finished with
his business. That's why when exiting the "John" I always grab a piece of paper towel and use that to grab the handle on the door. People are a Trip!!!

XO

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Mar 18 2004, 01:08 PM)Then,
There is the dude who never washes his hands after he's finished with
his business. That's why when exiting the "John" I always grab a piece of paper towel and use that to grab the handle on the door. People are a Trip!!!

XO
I do the same XO !

Also I pay attention, perefrial vison, who does not wash their hands after the bathroom, that way I will not provoke a handshake out of that person in the future, have your hands full if you are going to meet him or go to a meeting with him....

evry company has this, the person who just make the most scary, obnoxiuos noices while on the toilet ! wtf is up with that!? try to compose yourself, you are at work man !

Jim....i would have said something like, what are you "part bird" ? (if he was not a boss...lol)

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
That's pretty darn gross.....

I guess I'm lucky here at work. Everyone washes there hands. Although there are two older guys here that seem to make a large mess in one of the stalls. Seeing that makes me not want to get old. I simply stay away from that one.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
OMG that is the nastiest thing. HAHAHA. I'd be totally busting this dude out!!

btw I'm the guy in the stalls next to Eddie doing the grunting!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just last week at work a guy walks up to the urinal, while preparing himself for the event his badge drops on the floor under the urinal. (keep in mind I work with a lot of people with big guts, little wee wees & pi$$ poor aim). Guess what takes place next. He picks up his badge off the dirty soaked floor( and since he can't hold himself & the badge at the same time) , he puts the badge in his mouth untill he is done.
Just imagine the scene when he gets home from work as he walks in the door and the wife & kids are there to greet him.......How was your day at work hon.....kiss..kiss..kiss.

G

·
Now that's disgusting...

Going back 10-12 years ago we had this crazy old guy at work who would eat his lunch in the bathroom. He'd also stand at a sink and look at himself in the mirror and laugh. A lot.

·
Registered
243 Posts
QUOTE(daileyinterest @ Mar 18 2004, 02:55 PM)Just imagine the scene when he gets home from work as he walks in the door and the wife & kids are there to greet him.......How was your day at work hon.....kiss..kiss..kiss.
<_<

blech!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
About 10 years ago I worked with this the guy we called hillbilly Ron, every night at the end of work this guy would strip down to his underwear and bathe in front of the sink.

I flipped out first time I saw this after that I started using different locker room

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
That just ain`t fu*king right....I suggest you and your coworkers take up a collection and spring for the membership.......Or drop suttle hints.....

·
Registered
896 Posts
I once worked with a guy who regularly trimmed his toenails at his desk. When we told him it would be more appropriate to do it at home, he became belligerant. The staff was divided, some thought it was okay and then there were the rest of us.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
At my office, we have someone who wipes their snots on the wallpaper above the urinal. I taped a huge sign saying "Please do not use the wallpaper ad a kleenex" and guess what happened?
Yep, snot on the sign.

If I ever catch this guy "green~handed" I am going to rub his nasty nose in it.

People can be so crude

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEStorm Posted on Mar 18 2004, 04:40 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I once worked with a guy who regularly trimmed his toenails at his desk. When we told him it would be more appropriate to do it at home, he became belligerant. The staff was divided, some thought it was okay and then there were the rest of us.

For gosh sakes man!!!!!!!! What kind of inbred, backwoods, disgusting people you worked with!!!!!

I can't believe some people actually thought that was okay!!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Toolies. For those who knew the breed, enough said!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(daileyinterest @ Mar 18 2004, 02:55 PM)Just last week at work a guy walks up to the urinal, while preparing himself for the event his badge drops on the floor under the urinal. (keep in mind I work with a lot of people with big guts, little wee wees & pi$$ poor aim). Guess what takes place next. He picks up his badge off the dirty soaked floor( and since he can't hold himself & the badge at the same time) , he puts the badge in his mouth untill he is done.
Just imagine the scene when he gets home from work as he walks in the door and the wife & kids are there to greet him.......How was your day at work hon.....kiss..kiss..kiss.

NOW THAT IS DOWNRIGHT NASTY !!!!!!!!

PEE PEE MOUTH !

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Similar...but funny

This morning I was standing next to a very fat fellow at a urinal when suddenly for no discernible reason he confided in me that he "hadn't seen his thing in 15 years."

Not knowing why he suddenly decided to confide such personal information to a complete stranger, and not knowing what else to say and wanting to be helpful, I said, "Why don't you diet?"

Giving me a surprised sideways stare, he said, "Dye it? What color is it now?"

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
That badge story takes the cake.

We once had a guy in here that had horrible b.o. no one could work next to him. So one day my boss and I were at his board talking about something work related when my boss thought it would be a good time to let this guy know that he stinks and he needs to start showering before work. The guy turns right to me and asks me if I thought he stunk....to which I had to let him know yes. He than went on to explain that he had spent time in Europe and that over there b.o. was actually encouraged...my boss had to let him know that he was in America now.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I worked in a fitness center where people would sneek in off of the streets just to use the shower.

There was a time when some Canadians were in town for a concert and payed me to just use the shower.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts