1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
dirty girls extroidinaire!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
there's nothing I hate more than hot chicks who have a lot of money on no merit of their own, didn't even get their money from being hot, like ANY guy could put up with their attitudes, used to getting anything and everything they want when they want it

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
posted by the guy who don't return calls, sweet ! sweet pic!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Oct 13 2003, 02:10 PM)IS THAT CK LOOKING IN A MIRROR??????????//
lol.... noooooooooooo!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 13 2003, 02:17 PM)there's nothing I hate more than hot chicks who have a lot of money on no merit of their own, didn't even get their money from being hot, like ANY guy could put up with their attitudes, used to getting anything and everything they want when they want it
ha ha!! Interesting point of view! just read an article in "US" that said that her bf left her (Paris) because he couldn't put up with her crap anymore!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I saw a preview for the new show Paris is going to be on where she works & lives on a farm for a while. They were all sitting around the table eating and Walmart came up....Paris got this look on her face and followed it up with a Do they sell walls there? Walmart is the biggest store and corporation in America and the world for that matter. How in the hell could you not even have a clue on what it does or is about.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Oct 13 2003, 02:31 PM)I saw a preview for the new show Paris is going to be on where she works & lives on a farm for a while. They were all sitting around the table eating and Walmart came up....Paris got this look on her face and followed it up with a Do they sell walls there? Walmart is the biggest store and corporation in America and the world for that matter. How in the hell could you not even have a clue on what it does or is about.
this month's playboy has an excellent article on the walmart empire!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Was silently thinking to myself last night after a Wal*Mart commercial came on that "Da**, I wish I would of bought some stock in that store!" <_< Missed $$ opportunity

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Shandog you still can.....I have a feeling there going to be around for a while and are only getting bigger....I once heard someone ask what was going to be the next Micrsoft after hearing about it's 10,000% jump in X amount of years? The answer the anylast gave was Mircosoft. I'm kinda proud of the fact that I've only been in Wallmart once and that was up north....It was the only option at the time.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Oct 13 2003, 03:21 PM)Shandog you still can.....I have a feeling there going to be around for a while and are only getting bigger....I once heard someone ask what was going to be the next Micrsoft after hearing about it's 10,000% jump in X amount of years? The answer the anylast gave was Mircosoft. I'm kinda proud of the fact that I've only been in Wallmart once and that was up north....It was the only option at the time.
Yeah Rerun - still feel like I missed the bandwagon on that though.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
dude... walmart ROCKS! the one at hall/94 is the best: newer, cleaner

however the one at 12/gratiot= NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
ran in there quick to pick up something i needed on my way to a project, and i swear to GOD i did NOT see one sane looking person in there! it was hillbillyville deluxe! and dark as night, too, ifuknowhutimean!!! eu eu eu!!

i literally RAN back to my car!!! it was scary!!

i practically live at walmart--i get ALL my household stuff, like cleaning stuff, laundry detergent, paper towel, tp, beauty staples, cat food.... EVERYTHING! it is SOOOOO much less expensive than anywhere else, and a single chick on her own... that's a BIG attractive bonus to shop there!

long live walmart!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 13 2003, 02:49 PM)this month's playboy has an excellent article on the walmart empire!
Article? ARTICLE!?! When the he!! did they start putting articles in there? No wonder I can get it for ony $12 a year.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Oct 13 2003, 03:26 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 13 2003, 02:49 PM) this month's playboy has an excellent article on the walmart empire!
Article? ARTICLE!?! When the he!! did they start putting articles in there? No wonder I can get it for ony $12 a year.

yeah, i thought it was pretty cheap, too!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I'm with CK on this one. Walmart Rules! I just wish they had a better grocery department, I would never have to go to another store!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts