Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is not about poop but 500 is a milestone for me.

WhoooHoooo!!!! Let's Go Celebrate!!!

Nothin' better to do!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yahoooooooo!! you go, homie!!!!!!
where we celebrating?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe we'll just celebrate with the newbie (Becky) and for JabberJaws getting his new house. Alot of things to celebrate!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Halfway to the 1K Club!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Rock on BRA.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I put up a new Avatar to celebrate the entry to the 500 Club. You like that Monster Booty - don't cha?!!?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm gonna sign out in a sec because I'm going new truck hunting. So all you peeps have a great day!!!
Party On Bra's!!!

And enjoy the booty!!!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hummm.........500 posts.......looks like I'm going to have to "up the Honey Do List!"

Look out Snow - he's right around the corner from ya... (now if he catches up to you I'm throwing the computer out the window!) haha

·
Registered
455 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 26 2004, 01:13 PM)This thread is not about poop but 500 is a milestone for me.

WhoooHoooo!!!! Let's Go Celebrate!!!

Nothin' better to do!!
YOU YOU YOU!!! Thats all you ever talkabout!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
It's about time........ Slacker!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Since your only half way to the "K-club" we'll put you in the "k-club".

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Give me a day of peace and I'd be in the "K Club" real easy. I just don't have the time in a normal day to chat that much. Besides - there really isn't that much to talk about. I don't even talk long on the phone so 500 post is actually alot for me. I try not to post to much because I might get in some trouble again.
You never know.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 26 2004, 02:15 PM)I'm gonna sign out in a sec because I'm going new truck hunting.
So.... did ya buy anything??? huh, huh

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ Jan 27 2004, 09:30 AM)QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 26 2004, 02:15 PM) I'm gonna sign out in a sec because I'm going new truck hunting.
So.... did ya buy anything??? huh, huh
Nope - not yet anyways. I looked at a Dodge Dakota Quad Cab though and almost bought it. Damn Close!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 27 2004, 09:37 AM)Nope - not yet anyways. I looked at a Dodge Dakota Quad Cab though and almost bought it. Damn Close!!
Does it have a Hemi?!?!?!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts