Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
GAH! While I wish ck only the best, I'll have give a big thumbs down on her site - doesn't anyone use proper grammar? The first word in a sentence is Capitalized! The company my wife works for is the same way; all lower case in some off-the-wall font. Maybe I'm just not one of these trendy progressive types, but that stuff drives me nuts...

No offense to you, ck

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(dockrocker @ Sep 5 2003, 02:32 PM)GAH! While I wish ck only the best, I'll have give a big thumbs down on her site - doesn't anyone use proper grammar? The first word in a sentence is Capitalized! The company my wife works for is the same way; all lower case in some off-the-wall font. Maybe I'm just not one of these trendy progressive types, but that stuff drives me nuts...

No offense to you, ck

if you notice.... EVERYTHING is in lower case. that's the STYLE. i am an english major, and my grammar and spelling are right up to speed, there, sparky. <_< there is NOTHING wrong with my grammar OR spelling. thanks for your input... i'll file it right behind the 'good thing i could care less what YOU think' folder.

thanks hazy! i do jack's site and i'll be taking over the post's site, too. i had a blast putting it together! loL! i've been so busy i've hardly had time to add anything, and BOY do i have stuff to add! hee hee!!!

G

·
I like it CK, looks cool. Boy, you put something creative together and wham!!! Dock, go easy on the starch next time; you can't be that conservative all the time...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Sep 5 2003, 04:46 PM)I like it CK, looks cool. Boy, you put something creative together and wham!!! Dock, go easy on the starch next time; you can't be that conservative all the time...

thanks! there's a lot of creative mumbo jumbo rattling around in that pumpkin head of mine! heh heh heh!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
LOOKS GOOD AND AS LONG AS IT DOES WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO DO ,ALL THAT MATERS ,, PS WHAT ABOUT DUNCAN DOUNUTS? (SP} SPELLING . HMM ?

GOOD JOB C.K ,.. LOOKS GREAT allways will be critics
somewhere.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Where have you guys been? I've been checking her site out since she first posted about it! I like it, CK! You certainly are very entertaining (big compliment)!

G

·
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Sep 5 2003, 05:04 PM)LOOKS GOOD AND AS LONG AS IT DOES WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO DO ,ALL THAT MATERS ,, PS WHAT ABOUT DUNCAN DOUNUTS? (SP} SPELLING . HMM ?

GOOD JOB C.K ,.. LOOKS GREAT allways will be critics
somewhere.
IT'S...MATTERS... always...

HMM???
<_<

Sorry, just had to do it...

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
i ThInK eVeRyOnE sHoUlD sToP gEtTiNg tHeIr PaNcE iN a BuNcH aBoUt SpElLiNg.

GREAT JOB CK!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Sep 5 2003, 07:28 PM)i ThInK eVeRyOnE sHoUlD sToP gEtTiNg tHeIr PaNcE iN a BuNcH aBoUt SpElLiNg.

GREAT JOB CK!!!!

i miss u, baby!!!
how have you and the wife N kids been?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts