·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks like a great day for the lake.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Not boating but fishing. Does that count?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(snowman @ Jul 9 2009, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not boating but fishing. Does that count?
Only if its in the channels and then you powerload.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
I would be if I were home....but....noooooo.....

its a nice sunny day....so of course...I am working

last week I had vacation....it rained n rained n rained

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Linda & I are meeting for dinner on the river.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Had a GREAT day, did the "tour de lake". Lots of boats back in little Muskamoot, haven't seen that in quite a few years! Beached the boat at Gull, the island is filthy & disgusting. After a VERY short walk, took the boat around on the north side & anchored out in deeper water for a while. Then to Deckers for a sandwich & a few adult beverages. Hated to come in, it was so nice. Soon as we got home, the kids took the paddleboat out to Munchies Bay & are swimming. I LOVE summer!!

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Tomorrow I will be out there. Jetting over to Riverside first thing for a delivery.

Then, where ever I jet to. I might get some more of that awesome Fishers Bay. Awesome swimming in there. This is definitely the year of Fisher Bay. I am contemplating an LSC Fisher Bay overnight this year. I think you all would LOVE it in there. If you dare......

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Not boating, but three nights in a row poolside at BC. Went to Riverside last night for turkey ruebens and Buffalo knots. Mmmmmmm ...

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Jul 9 2009, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not boating, but three nights in a row poolside at BC. Went to Riverside last night for turkey ruebens and Buffalo knots. Mmmmmmm ...

Hell with that poolside crap. Get out on that 311 brutha!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
We did!!! Of course Mac N Rays seemed like it was bit loud though tonight.... LOTS of loud music!!

It was good though.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'll be at the hook as usual wth my umbrella up by 11:00 am...

plan to spend the whole day there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
fisher bay for overnighter ??
interesting...
but can't imagine...
no bonfire....

but then again..u peeps with the big butt boats don't need land to party

1 - 19 of 19 Posts