Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could have sworn I posted this earlier but I can't find it so maybe I was dreaming...

I was out Saturday night sailing with a buddy and he asked if I knew of a place around the lake that served halibut, i called Jacks and Andiamos on the nautical mile since I'm at Michigan Harbor but no luck.......

So, anyone know of a place that serves halibut??

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Did you try Crews Inn or The Barge? They usually have some awsome fish specials

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Oh Yeah
Forgot about Fishbones! Good Call Ex

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(ex-ECUTIONER @ Jul 12 2004, 02:26 PM)Try Fishbones, they usually have a pretty good variety of fish dishes.
Yea, what he said

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
Well...
since i am still in Alaska, i can tell you of dozens of places here.
i like halibut but 3 times a week is plenty!!
i do plan to bring 40-50 pounds back for Parade of Lights Night!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
jack's didn't have it? really! when i have my meeting there tomorrow i will bring it up. wierd. they have everything (usually)... even chicken bullo on special on occassions.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Pacaderm @ Jul 12 2004, 06:43 PM)i do plan to bring 40-50 pounds back for Parade of Lights Night!!

Not sure if you heard yet but they are not going to be having the parade of lights this year.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CK, Jacks was the first place I called and we ended up there for dinner anyways (YUM!! The potato-whitefish and the planked salmon are NOT to be missed)

If you can get halibut there that would be awesome!!

I should have checked to see if you were there, i keep meaning to meet you one of these days.......

Rich

·
Registered
769 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 12 2004, 09:13 PM)QUOTE(Pacaderm @ Jul 12 2004, 06:43 PM) i do plan to bring 40-50 pounds back for Parade of Lights Night!!

Not sure if you heard yet but they are not going to be having the parade of lights this year.

I just made a phone call about the parade of lights and its not cancelled, just different people running it for this year. That info is from the chairperson for the event from the ACBS. Just thought Id let everyone know.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Aquaholic @ Jul 13 2004, 10:08 AM)QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 12 2004, 09:13 PM) QUOTE(Pacaderm @ Jul 12 2004, 06:43 PM) i do plan to bring 40-50 pounds back for Parade of Lights Night!!

I just made a phone call about the parade of lights and its not cancelled, just different people running it for this year. That info is from the chairperson for the event from the ACBS. Just thought Id let everyone know.
Aqua, what's ACBS??

This is great news, although a bit confusing....

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 12 2004, 09:13 PM)QUOTE(Pacaderm @ Jul 12 2004, 06:43 PM) i do plan to bring 40-50 pounds back for Parade of Lights Night!!

Re: You're just talking the Venetian Fest/Nautical mile Parade of Lights cancelled/not happening, right?
Clinton River is still on for Aug. 7th i believe

·
Registered
769 Posts
the ACBS is the Antique Classic Boat Society. The parade on the clinton river is what im talking about on August 7th. I have no idea on whats goin on for the venetian festival. I do know that 8-7 will be a busy day for me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts