Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I don't post much but am too excited and had to share. My wife and I just got back from her 4.5 month ultrasound and found out we're having a girl. This is our first and was very cool to see her moving around, grabbing her foot. She is 12oz's already (ironically the same size as my favorite beverage, obviously takes after me). Well, off to buy locks for her doors and windows for when she gets older, LOL:) J/K. Thanks for letting me share.

Scott

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Congratulations Scott - seeing your little baby for the first time (even in an ultrasound pic) is such a huge thrill!! I bet you'll be smiling from ear to ear all day long!

Enjoy~That's Great!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Lucky dog ---- girls are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Congratulations! That's great news!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 25 2003, 10:17 AM)Lucky dog ---- girls are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was thinking the same thing-
I have three daughter's-

my only advice...build another bathroom!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all, and yes I have been smiling all day.

Mrs.beachbum- I have already been informed about the sleeping in thing by my wife. But she sleeps in later than me so I am not sure what she is talking about.

My dad has also told me to start thinking about another for that boy for the family name thing. But I think I will start with one first and then we will decide if we want another.

Now that we know I can't wait to start decorating the room. It's really getting fun now.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Hey Scott...GREAT NEWS...Congrats!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts