Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
17 guests, 1 member and 0 anonymous.

Anyone ever been on here all by your lonesome?

This is a first for me. I'm kinda surprised! It's only 1:10, I thought that all you professional partiers didn't sleep until at least 5am.
Geez was I wrong!

As for me, been thinking of pulling an all nighter on the Playstation seeing that I can't breath through my nose. Stupid cold. I feel like crap. Someone gimme some pity. Please! Waaa haaaaaa
Poor me!

But I digress... I was hoping to rally a bit o' money for my cousin Jabber. He is closing on his new house on Tuesday and it would be incredible for LSCN to chip in for a housewarming present. A gas grill would be awesome! (Lord knows he is FULL of gas!!)
If anyone is interested in donating I will be taking care of the purchasing. I'll have a card ready for signing! Everyone knows how loyal and wonderful of a person Jeff is. Please, any amount is generous, helpful and appreciated!

Thanks!
Pamm-ee
586-801-7260 or PM me!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
When I get up at 3:30 AM to go to work I sometimes sign on while making my morning toast just to see what I missed the evening B4.
At 3:30 - 3:45 AM I am almost always the only one on.....

·
Registered
336 Posts
Great idea for Jabber! Do you know if closing is still on for next week? I've got my fingers crossed for him, we'd love to have him in the neighborhood!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Ladybug @ Jan 19 2004, 10:32 AM)Great idea for Jabber! Do you know if closing is still on for next week? I've got my fingers crossed for him, we'd love to have him in the neighborhood!

I believe that he is closing tomorrow the 20th.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 19 2004, 12:13 PM)I'll throw in a few bucks provided.........I GET INVITED TO A BBQ!!
.......that's 5!
I'm with Jewel's!! When's the BBQ?

Good Luck Jabbie!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jan 19 2004, 11:25 AM)QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 19 2004, 12:13 PM) I'll throw in a few bucks provided.........I GET INVITED TO A BBQ!!
.......that's 5!
I'm with Jewel's!! When's the BBQ?

Good Luck Jabbie!
You betcha there will be a bbq! I think that the snow might have to melt a bit before that happens... just a thought!

He is so excited! You should have seen him the other day! We went shopping and picked up a toaster, a coffee pot and an iron! Oh my little Jabber is going to be a homeowner! Awwww!

Thanks Dawnie and Jewels!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Heck....if we are all invited for a bbq, I'll pitch in double that!!!! You guys haven't seen 3crabs eat

Does JJ know about the housewarming bbq he's having??

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I DO NOW! LOL
When I read this, I was dumbfounded. I appreciate that this is gonna be done for me! Of course I will be having a House warming/BBQ. Also, I am closing on Wednesday the 21st, and I will have the keys by the weekend. If I get them Saturday, I might invite peeps over for a look at the place.

Thanks to Pammee for being a great cousin, and thanks to all the LSCN peeps for the support

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Good luck on your closing Jeff...coincidentally...I have my closing on my house on the 21st as well.

Yippie!!!!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
17 guests, 1 member and 0 anonymous.

This is a first for me. I'm kinda surprised! It's only 1:10, I thought that all you professional partiers didn't sleep until at least 5am.
Geez was I wrong!

As for me, been thinking of pulling an all nighter on the Playstation seeing that I can't breath through my nose. Stupid cold. I feel like crap. Someone gimme some pity. Please! Waaa haaaaaa
Poor me!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Jan 19 2004, 02:13 AM)17 guests, 1 member and 0 anonymous.

Geez was I wrong!

Poor me!

WoW, did I ever miss the topic of this thread.........

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ttt

There are actually two subjects to this thread... I guess I'll start another just for Jabber. oops! Hey, it was after 1am and I was rambling!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts