Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
17 guests, 1 member and 0 anonymous.

Anyone ever been on here all by your lonesome?

This is a first for me. I'm kinda surprised! It's only 1:10, I thought that all you professional partiers didn't sleep until at least 5am.
Geez was I wrong!

As for me, been thinking of pulling an all nighter on the Playstation seeing that I can't breath through my nose. Stupid cold. I feel like crap. Someone gimme some pity. Please! Waaa haaaaaa
Poor me!

But I digress... I was hoping to rally a bit o' money for my cousin Jabber. He is closing on his new house on Tuesday and it would be incredible for LSCN to chip in for a housewarming present. A gas grill would be awesome! (Lord knows he is FULL of gas!!)
If anyone is interested in donating I will be taking care of the purchasing. I'll have a card ready for signing! Everyone knows how loyal and wonderful of a person Jeff is. Please, any amount is generous, helpful and appreciated!

Thanks!
Pamm-ee
586-801-7260 or PM me!

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Ladybug @ Jan 19 2004, 10:32 AM)Great idea for Jabber! Do you know if closing is still on for next week? I've got my fingers crossed for him, we'd love to have him in the neighborhood!

I believe that he is closing tomorrow the 20th.

· Registered
3,538 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 19 2004, 12:13 PM)I'll throw in a few bucks provided.........I GET INVITED TO A BBQ!!
.......that's 5!
I'm with Jewel's!! When's the BBQ?

Good Luck Jabbie!

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jan 19 2004, 11:25 AM)QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 19 2004, 12:13 PM) I'll throw in a few bucks provided.........I GET INVITED TO A BBQ!!
.......that's 5!
I'm with Jewel's!! When's the BBQ?

Good Luck Jabbie!
You betcha there will be a bbq! I think that the snow might have to melt a bit before that happens... just a thought!

He is so excited! You should have seen him the other day! We went shopping and picked up a toaster, a coffee pot and an iron! Oh my little Jabber is going to be a homeowner! Awwww!

Thanks Dawnie and Jewels!

· Registered
1,956 Posts
I DO NOW! LOL
When I read this, I was dumbfounded. I appreciate that this is gonna be done for me! Of course I will be having a House warming/BBQ. Also, I am closing on Wednesday the 21st, and I will have the keys by the weekend. If I get them Saturday, I might invite peeps over for a look at the place.

Thanks to Pammee for being a great cousin, and thanks to all the LSCN peeps for the support

· Registered
897 Posts
17 guests, 1 member and 0 anonymous.

This is a first for me. I'm kinda surprised! It's only 1:10, I thought that all you professional partiers didn't sleep until at least 5am.
Geez was I wrong!

As for me, been thinking of pulling an all nighter on the Playstation seeing that I can't breath through my nose. Stupid cold. I feel like crap. Someone gimme some pity. Please! Waaa haaaaaa
Poor me!

· Registered
897 Posts
QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Jan 19 2004, 02:13 AM)17 guests, 1 member and 0 anonymous.

Geez was I wrong!

Poor me!

WoW, did I ever miss the topic of this thread.........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.