Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was like, 'how come they didn't have all these cool items when I was a kid for my barbie! grrrrrrrrr' lol!!! i wanted to play with everything! lol!

some little girl is going to be happy come this christmas! hee hee!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Any good Star Wars figures??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 22 2003, 02:56 PM)Come on Creampuff, that was a perfect photo opt from christmas 82'. Your slipping bud.
I don't have any of those. Just my birthday of 1979:

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
What a flash back, had to pay monopoly money to my cousin so she would let my G.I. Joe could sleep with Barbi caus' Ken was...well.. gay and GI Joe wouldn't just date Barbi, you know she had to pay for all that stuff she had so....(JK) but Ken was still gay

Tony

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lmao super 7!!! i'm going to try to look for the pic of me at my 6th bday with my bionic woman doll car and donnie & maire dolls! lol!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
CK you've gotta meet my youngest! She is now hooked on Barbie Swan Lake and will not let me rest until she has everything. I'm sending her over with my credit card so you can show her the fine points of shopping! She's the first 4 year old that I've heard complain when I say I don't have any money with me and she says "Let's just use your credit card"!

·
Registered
714 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 22 2003, 01:59 PM)QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 22 2003, 02:56 PM) Come on Creampuff, that was a perfect photo opt from christmas 82'. Your slipping bud.
I don't have any of those. Just my birthday of 1979:
Great picture!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Jul 22 2003, 03:56 PM)CK you've gotta meet my youngest! She is now hooked on Barbie Swan Lake and will not let me rest until she has everything. I'm sending her over with my credit card so you can show her the fine points of shopping! She's the first 4 year old that I've heard complain when I say I don't have any money with me and she says "Let's just use your credit card"!
LMAO!!!! go mini-traveler!!!! she's a barbie girl......

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
K-B Toys had a sale on Star Wars figures. $1.99!!!! I got a bunch of them. They're the new figures that look EXACTLY like the actors. Almost as detailed as the Spawn figures. Anyways, I got a Chewbacca with C3P0 in pieces to put in the net on Chewie's back. When you insert C3P0's head into his torso he lights up. Sweet!!!

I mean I bought them for Campari Jr. and they're ok.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I was such a Tom boy when I was little... hated Barbie's, cried when I got a Wonder Woman doll too....

Only played with them when we wanted to go swimming in Karen Backus's pool... she made us play first, then we could swim.. <_<

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 22 2003, 05:10 PM)I was such a Tom boy when I was little... hated Barbie's, cried when I got a Wonder Woman doll too....

Same here... closest thing to a barbie I ever had was the big head that you did the hair on... no dolls, none of that.... though I do recall an easy-bake oven....

I was more into riding bikes, climbing on things, running through the neighborhood doing god knows what!

Wow, missing those days right now!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
throwing my brother in the dryer to see how many times he could spin around, pulling leeches out of my toes, finding crayfish by the hundreds, hiding in the rhubab plants scaring the nuns to death when they came to pick them, burning ants with a magnifying glass, building home made rafts and sending my little brother down the creek to find a new land.. nicky nicky 9 doors, kick the can, putting signs up on the front yard when I was angry at my parents.. trying to sell them....

... ya... I miss those days too..

·
Registered
64 Posts
i used to put them on top of watermelons back home, shoot them with my pellet gun when i was 8-10 yrs old.
got a shotgun at 12 years of age, used to put them barbies on top of watermelons and shoot them with the 16 gage.
owe what mamories, i mean memories

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
selling the parents is the best!

let's see:

climbing on the garage, sneaking into the decrepid old yard of some machine building and investigating the throw away monstrosities, climbing the fence in a game of tag and ripping my shorts/underware right off, eating leaves off of those red bushes, swinging on fences singing "I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike," sneaking into the downstairs tenants house when he wasn't home and snooping around, hanging out in the Cherry tree next door... wow, the list can go on!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts