Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new member and just wanted to say hi. Very new to messaging so bear with me.
We just moved up to more of a family style boat and are looking to take some weekend trips. We have a 16 month old son and also like to take him most places we go. Looking forward to meeting more boaters although I think I would probably recognize a few already from the local spots - Bumpers, Jacks, Tin Fish, the old Gar Woods etc.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(KellyQ @ Jul 8 2004, 01:13 PM)I think I would probably recognize a few already from the local spots - Bumpers, Jacks, Tin Fish, the old Gar Woods etc.

REALLY?????
One of the people from this group in a bar drinking??
No way

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Welcome to the network Kelly!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Welcome to the board!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Welcome Kelly!
Lots of us with kids always raft up behind the Z-man's raft in the moot....close enough so we can walk over to the "wild" side

We have two girls 4 and 8, but there are lots with boys.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad to see others with kids still get to visit the 'moot. We were kind of by the Z-man on Monday but it seemed pretty mild (relatively speaking). We were supposed to anchor with some friends but I think they had too much fun at the Mac & Ray fireworks and they were no shows <_<
Looking forward to hangin' in the tot lot.

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Wecome Kelly to you and your family ! I wish I had a kid or two. I can't hardly keep up with these party boaters anymore
, not to mention I need a bigger tax write off !

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
welcome aboard! you'll love it here!
just a great group of great peeps socializing and having fun!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Wow....I guess I should welcome all the newbies. Welcome! I hope to meet you all at an upcoming event or in the moot.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts