Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I had to post this even if it is already a few days old. Went out to the Crocker DNR launch and fished for a few hours on Saturday morning. The lack of bite reaffirmed why I usually stick to Cotton or Selfridge. But, however the day was not a total waste as both me and a buddy set personal records for Yellow Perch. The first photo is my friend with his fish. the second photo is a few of our biggest from the day. My fish is on the top in the second picture. They were close in length but the fish I caught definately had the girth. best guess was they both were around 12, maybe 13 if I stretched em out.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
nice fish. ive kind of given up on the perch fishing and been making the 2 hour drive to bay city for walleyes lately. ive seen quite a few reports of some nice perch, maybe its time to get back out there...

·
Registered
44 Posts
QUOTE(shantyman @ Feb 22 2010, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I figured I had to post this even if it is already a few days old. Went out to the Crocker DNR launch and fished for a few hours on Saturday morning. The lack of bite reaffirmed why I usually stick to Cotton or Selfridge. But, however the day was not a total waste as both me and a buddy set personal records for Yellow Perch. The first photo is my friend with his fish. the second photo is a few of our biggest from the day. My fish is on the top in the second picture. They were close in length but the fish I caught definately had the girth. best guess was they both were around 12, maybe 13 if I stretched em out.

Nice,nice fish. To bad you guys didnt catch more. Least the day wasnt a waste. I too have been going to Saginaw every weekend. Catching alot of eyes. Limited out a couple weeks ago in just a few hours. Should have limited out in like three but lost alot of fish at the hole. Get up there if you can. The fishing is great. This past weekend the hot color were blood red side winders. Caught the big boys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts