Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive fished from Beacon Cove to the Raft, and wonderd where have the fish gone since the drop in the level,cotten rd was the last place i was marking bigger fish, last few times out,Skunked & Dinks. At prime time,,,the 5;00 to 6;30 flurrys came near us our did i just find what it was in my arsenal to bring em our way ,ps this was as We Just Lost to canada,,!,, but the trick was jiggin the Fire Tigger,my 10 &1/2 was caught by the minnow pole, but only took home 7 ,Wendy nailed a 9 &1/2 also so waiting paid off even if she did smoke my azz yesterday with about 30 dinks,notta alot of Meat taken but sweet thing not being Skunked Again,8 FOW ,just south of the Flag pole & water was getting more clear, good luck with the Slush we left @ Dusk & was kickin nice chucks 20 foot in the air,,,lol .How are the cars getting aound ? @ Vetrains DNR Boat ? i do know thier Driving cars ,mommy vans & Yes 4x4 Tucks with Tralior are makin a mess outta our Entance thanks ,,!,,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.