Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just the facts, do you realize that the top ten posters represent .6%, yes thats POINT-6% of the total members signed up yet are responsible for 40% of all the posts?

And to extend it just a little further, the top 25 posters representing 1.4% of the total users are responsible for almost 69% of the total posts.

I know that snowfreak skews this a bit but there are a lot of people out there not saying a word.

Don't be scairt......POST!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
2-5,
I think you have way too much time on your hands, not to mention mad math skills to spit out all of those stats.

Just kidding!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I admit I have been a lurker. I feel a little out of place here because of my age. I guess I aquired my boat a little early in my life. I am starting to come out of the shadows though. This site certainly keeps me busy at work when things are slow.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 28 2003, 04:37 PM)I guess other people work during the day or something?
Yeah, some people work, some people take off thursday for a weekend party, so if you count the hangover monday as being unproductive and the anticipation on wednesday as being unproductive, thats give you a solid tuesday of work!!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Big_Mike_LCA @ Jul 28 2003, 04:48 PM)I admit I have been a lurker. I feel a little out of place here because of my age. I guess I aquired my boat a little early in my life. I am starting to come out of the shadows though. This site certainly keeps me busy at work when things are slow.
Have never known age to be an issue in this group.
Little Patience just turned 21. MrSunbum is 63. Everyone else is in the middle somewhere.

Welcome aboard!

.....so how old are you?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
All these members and yet still we can't raise enough funds or support stuff a bus or Support SOSCL.... <_<

If we are into stating facts!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
There should be a warning on this site. Something like

"WARNING! This site can be addicting. You may never be able to work again."

Hi! My name is Elaine. I am a LSCN addict.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 28 2003, 05:41 PM)There should be a warning on this site. Something like

"WARNING! This site can be addicting. You may never be able to work again."

Hi! My name is Elaine. I am a LSCN addict.

You sound like Baby Doll!

It IS addicting ya know!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
More like LSCN causes obsessive-compulsive behavior. Post, post, post.........

My problem is I like talking.....and I always have something to say or an opinion on a subject.....I end a lot of threads

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 28 2003, 06:30 PM)More like LSCN causes obsessive-compulsive behavior. Post, post, post.........

My problem is I like talking.....and I always have something to say or an opinion on a subject.....I end a lot of threads

You should start a LSCN Talk Show

I want to be a first quest

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jul 28 2003, 07:10 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 28 2003, 06:30 PM) More like LSCN causes obsessive-compulsive behavior. Post, post, post.........

You should start a LSCN Talk Show

I want to be a first quest

My first quest or guest, Max??????
Got ya!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Anytime you want just stop by the boat.

OOps sorry we usually don't have beer but Vodka, Rum and way to much Pucker.

Let me know in advance and I will make sure to add you favorite to the cooler.

Sue

1 - 20 of 44 Posts