Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There was a vulture that looked like it has died idk if it did, or if it was just sleeping...other then that, they all were alive and kick'in

·
Registered
761 Posts
Good stuff, the zoo. Kids concerts Wed. nights and open 'til 8. Park is practically empty...

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(pquest29 @ Jul 13 2009, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice pics; what kind of camera took them?

I have the Kodak Z740. I love this camera its my baby and it goes everywhere with me.

Camera Digital camera Reflex camera Point-and-shoot camera Camera lens

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 13 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(BreAdonna @ Jul 13 2009, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That I love the Zoo!!

And the zoo loves you...

If I might add (as the father of two very beautiful daughters also) the camera loves you too! Career in modeling?

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 14 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So which critters did you bring home?

I heard she stuffed one of those penguins out in her purse. Mark352 will now have to keep the air conditioning on all year round at the store in the Clem.
Will make an interesting dining experience with a penguin walking around....

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 14 2009, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 14 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So which critters did you bring home?

I heard she stuffed one of those penguins out in her purse. Mark352 will now have to keep the air conditioning on all year round at the store in the Clem.

Scared me for a minute. I thought you meant he'd be serving penguin.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
I live just a couple miles from the zoo and have not been there in many, many years.

Need to go soon.....

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 14 2009, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 14 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So which critters did you bring home?

I would love to go to the zoo, haven't been in a few years or so.

You take great pics Bre, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

Or on your plate.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 14 2009, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 14 2009, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 14 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So which critters did you bring home?

I would love to go to the zoo, haven't been in a few years or so.

You take great pics Bre, thanks for sharing

Thanks! I love photography. When I'm not working here I work over at photo studio called "Jewell Photo"

The only thing upsetting about the Zoo these days, are how there are no Elephants anymore.

·
Registered
288 Posts
nice pic,s would like to go to the zoo but they might keep one or two of my animals haha we did have fun on the water with your dad & mom yesterday

1 - 20 of 32 Posts