Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you guys (and gals!):

i just wanted to take a sec to say THANK YOU for making me feel welcome on this here webboard! i have never met an entire group of fun, down to earth, terriffic peeps like you all, and i have to say my life is indeed a bit brighter and better with ya'll in it! *sniff*

i also wanted to say thanks for coming to the things i help jack's and capt rob n the other capts throw, cause without your support, well, i think i'd be living in a box under i-94 (eastbound, of course)! lol!

so, to say a really BIG thanks, i thought rather than grovel and throw compliments and love your way, the best way to say thanks is to give you what we seem to like most: a party! me, jack's, absolut and labatt are footing the bill for this par-tay, so you just have to show up and have fun, fun, fun until your daddy takes your searay away!
i posted the VIP info (which all of you are!) in the Beach House, so...when you got a chance...make your way there.

and thanks again for being so super cool, super fun, and WONDERFUL friends and pals! you're a (heck WE'RE a) unique group! so let's let it ROCK all summer long!

now excuse me while i pull a kleenex from my bra so i can wipe my teary, emotional eyes...*sniff*

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
you be welcome !

on right now:
14 guests, 30 members 0 Anonymous Members [ View Complete List ]
>Fast~Eddie >rerun >Bayley >BoatChic >toadhunter911 >Shandog >BlondeStreak >hollie >waxonwaxoff >freckles >h2o >traveler >Rbatt2 >damn yankee >savage884 >Loud454 >Bill272 >Focker >Capt'n Rob >Dookie >pearld >All Jacked Up >surfergirlck >Convincor253 >BigDaddy >daileyinterest >manana >Intruder >MoreDefiant >Campari

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AND i snared Hard Rock cafe gift certificates, too! a whole mess of em!
shandog, well, what other kind of present will be assured to fit everyone! lol!
i'm just hoping for good weather now!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
now if we can get rerun to be the stripper.....

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I'll do one on one shows after the party for ladies only.
Anyone that would like that find me there and just ask.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 9 2003, 07:11 PM)now if we can get rerun to be the stripper.....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 9 2003, 08:17 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 9 2003, 07:11 PM) now if we can get rerun to be the stripper.....

Ahhhh......you want us to have you be the stripper?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 9 2003, 07:18 PM)I'll do one on one shows after the party for ladies only.
Anyone that would like that find me there and just ask.
pocket money for rerun! us ladies will tip well! lol!
actually, i AM working on purchasing a portable stripper pole! lol!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Your pretty cool too~ Ck!

I agree...some really cool peeps on this board!

Life is good!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
life...is really good dd! will you do your cartwheels that night?

hee hee ! what kind of temp tattoo do you think you'll get?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 9 2003, 08:24 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 9 2003, 08:17 PM) QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 9 2003, 07:11 PM) now if we can get rerun to be the stripper.....

No, you wouldn't be able to handle it.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 10 2003, 12:36 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 9 2003, 08:24 PM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 9 2003, 08:17 PM) QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 9 2003, 07:11 PM) now if we can get rerun to be the stripper.....

No, you wouldn't be able to handle it.

I'll bring the magnifying glass!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 10 2003, 12:56 PM)
I'll bring the magnifying glass!

That was just rude! <_<

1 - 17 of 17 Posts