Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went for a walk as the bright orange sun was dipping into the frozen lake.
Wish I had my cam or phone with me.....it sure was pretty.
I was planning to walk to my buddy steve's n back coz that's 30 mins at a steady pace
and just what the doctor ordered but it was tooooooo cold !!! I only got to the first bridge and turned back.

That sunset sure was beautiful today.....wish I could have shared it here with a pic

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
It's great to be seeing the sun.

Sunsets on the water are the best.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Being close to the water makes all the difference, I'm sure with the chill. Took the dogs for a 2 or 3 mile walk around the block and it actually was kinda warm. They were puffing pretty good when we were done, except for Maddie the Lab, who rode most of the way in her wagon. (Veteran's retirement benefit.) The sun -- I think that's what that bright thing in the sky is called -- felt good.

I will probably curse us all...but spring is coming. Saw lots of kids out on bikes and roller blades, people working on cars in short sleeves, a few motorcycles, and someone in an early 70s Challenger. Saw someone out the other day in a gorgeous black 55 or 56 Oldsmobile going the other way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts