Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(fishtales @ Oct 14 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>she is hybernating finally... i wish I can just sleep thru fall and winter...

That thought occurred to me too!

Welcome to LSCN!

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Glad to see I'm not the only one still in the water, the 23rd for us though

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I trailer mine, so I pull it out every time i'm done with it. It's nice and cozy in my garage right now. But i'm not done for the season - I plan to get 1-2 more rides out of it. Where's my option in the poll?

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(sleeper @ Oct 15 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I trailer mine, so I pull it out every time i'm done with it. It's nice and cozy in my garage right now. But i'm not done for the season - I plan to get 1-2 more rides out of it. Where's my option in the poll?

Ditto. Except the 1-2 more rides...

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I'm planning on boating this weekend. Probably go for a ride up the river on Saturday in my dad's boat, then if it's sunny i'll take my boat for a spin around the flats on Sunday. They're calling for mostly sunny with a high of 51, and marine forecast says 1 foot waves. Should be a nice ride! I ran up the middle, down the north and out the sny last sunday. Maybe i'll run up the south this weekend. Maybe i'll even stop at Riverside for some knots.

Sorry I won't see y'all out there!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts