Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My uncles restaurant/bar has started karaoke nights on thursday and friday nights..he's in newbltimore on jefferson. I'm sure if you guys were interested in a karaoke night, we could take over the place. plus they got great pizza there. And seeing i'm his neice you guys dont have to behave yourselves!!

let me know.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
sounds like fun

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
i dont sing but wife likes too sounds like fun havent been out that way in a while to any bars.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
you know me---i love to karaoke! what's the name of the place?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CJ's restaurant. great pizza. right on jefferson by sugarbush by my house. we could over take the place i swear to god, and my uncle wally wouldn't give a hoot.

let me know what everyone thinks so i can let him know to expect a crow.d

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
tonight or next week? i'm stuck for this week...but next thursday...mmmmm, pizza and karaoke and BEER!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I just drove by the place and I didn't see a parking spot to be had!

Looks like a good crowd!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 31 2003, 08:55 PM)I just drove by the place and I didn't see a parking spot to be had!

Looks like a good crowd!

yea for some reason he's packing them in thurs/fri nights!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 31 2003, 09:10 PM)Maybe two weeks from today?
I know next week i can't do anything...

ok! sounds good!

·
Registered
622 Posts
CJ's is a stones throw from my boat. Some of the best pizza I have ever had, great place, I love it, plus the prices are low. Its always fun there. All the people I have taken there all want to go back. I will be there tonight for sure.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Love the pizza -- 2 weeks from today is bad bad bad. Aerosmith/Kiss baby!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Aug 1 2003, 07:50 AM)CJ's is a stones throw from my boat. Some of the best pizza I have ever had, great place, I love it, plus the prices are low. Its always fun there. All the people I have taken there all want to go back. I will be there tonight for sure.
You're going tonight? i wont be there. lol. i got a pool party to go to!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(BigDaddy @ Aug 1 2003, 09:35 AM)I'd would hate to see you excommunicated from your family MJ - unless it was warranted by excessive partying!

Nah that wouldn't happen...uncle wally would appreciate the business!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts