Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of you have my driving gloves I believe either in your truck or up at camp Neeley. If you are fishing for Muskie yet go slow and shallow for Bass the same applies. The Bass are schooling in shallow water feeding like made before they go deep. The same applies for the Muskie. I read this some place LOL
Bob

·
Registered
280 Posts
musky are definitly in close, saw 3 attacks on fish out from south river road, they were too big to be bass, but might be very large pike, chasing fish near the surface.

been getting perch along the shoreline, really tight, 3 fow.
used minnows and caught a few, but little crawlers dangling from the hook got the majority. they are biting really lite so keep a close eye on the bobber or rod tip.
also, the carp are in close to shore too, so be careful when reeling in crankbaits, might get a big suprise!!
good luck all, cant wait for another party

·
Registered
397 Posts
There's no glvoes in my truck Bob. Did you check your hands? They might be on there

Check your e-mail. I sent you and Barb that Jill's secret cookie recipe on Tuesday.

Thanks for the fishing tip. I'm going to try and get my boys out one more time this weekend.

Talk to you later,

Marke

1 - 3 of 3 Posts