Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see who's going to see Kid Rock on 3/25? What section are your tickets in? I'm in section 120 with Wetbar and ESG. Should be a good time!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(samson @ Jan 29 2004, 11:12 AM)Saleena, me, AJU and and one other person, yet to be named will be in section 220.
Correction for Saleena's location: Stage. Cage. Dancing.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTESaleena362 Posted on Jan 29 2004, 12:38 PM
QUOTE--------------------------------------------------------------------------------(samson @ Jan 29 2004, 11:12 AM)
Saleena, me, AJU and and one other person, yet to be named will be in section 220.

Correction for Saleena's location: Stage. Cage. Dancing.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm, oh yeah.........I forgot!

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE(soosassy @ Jan 29 2004, 01:04 PM)SUNDAY??? What section am I in???

I'll look when I get home, dont remember!!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Taxman and I are going I'm just waiting to hear back from him to know exactly when. Actually the big red bus is going as long as ther is room you are all invited to ride along. pm the taxman and make your reservations.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(sunday @ Jan 29 2004, 01:08 PM)QUOTE(soosassy @ Jan 29 2004, 01:04 PM) SUNDAY??? What section am I in???

I'll look when I get home, dont remember!!
You know where you're gonna be! FRONT ROW!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
First show I'll be in a suite on the mid-section. Second show will be in Section 112 about 10 rows up off the side of the stage. Great seats both times!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Going on the 26th. I just struck a deal for my company on purchasing a corporate suite from the Palace. We will be using the suite to entertain executives for Pistons games and othe Palace events. I made sure that I negotiated Kid Rock as one of top events to select.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Jan 29 2004, 03:52 PM)Going on the 26th. I just struck a deal for my company on purchasing a corporate suite from the Palace. We will be using the suite to entertain executives for Pistons games and othe Palace events. I made sure that I negotiated Kid Rock as one of top events to select.
Uhhhhhh Tom --- Who's yer buddy? Who's yer pal??
We could theoretically never miss another event or game!! You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts