Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes Sir!
We have room for all to ride the BRB....meeting at Wild Woodies at 5:30 for a 6:00 departure. We will be going North on Gratiot and then West on M-59.....Pick ups along the way upon request.

Puddle of Mud....
I love the way she spanks my a$$
The dirty thingd she does....

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Wooo-Hooooo!!!!!!!!! Got tix for both Thursday and Saturday!! 11th row for Saturday!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

I hope he does that new "pack your $hit and take the first train outta my life" tune!!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Jonathan will need a pickup.....we're in Oxford and you can take the back way to the Palace from there if you want.....or let me know where you want him to meet you.

Hopefully.....I will be on there too.....wink, wink.

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(firecracker @ Mar 23 2004, 10:13 AM)ttt

Any peeps joining us on the bus Friday?
???

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I am taking Manana II and Pauline and using the coporate suite on Friday night...should be a great time. Who's all going on Friday night?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Mar 23 2004, 11:19 AM)I am taking Manana II and Pauline and using the coporate suite on Friday night...should be a great time. Who's all going on Friday night?
Tom, my original plan was to go all 3 nights but we decided to skip Friday.... mainly due to the fact that the market (eBay & brokers) price for good seats is still kind of high. I have to comment on your avitar. I have a big magnet on my tailgate just like it. Got it at M'ville New Orleans a few years ago. Pretty cool!! (Looks like no DTE show this year. You'll have to do Cincy with us on Aug 31st!!)

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Mar 23 2004, 11:19 AM)I am taking Manana II and Pauline and using the coporate suite on Friday night...should be a great time. Who's all going on Friday night?
I will be there on Friday night in a Suite. Have Pauline call me or I will call her and we will have to might up in one of the suites for a cocktail.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I'll be there Friday
I'll have leregitis on Saturday! How wver you spell it

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(RaftguywithJager @ Mar 23 2004, 08:37 PM)QUOTE(manana @ Mar 23 2004, 11:19 AM) I am taking Manana II and Pauline and using the coporate suite on Friday night...should be a great time. Who's all going on Friday night?
Tom, my original plan was to go all 3 nights but we decided to skip Friday.... mainly due to the fact that the market (eBay & brokers) price for good seats is still kind of high. I have to comment on your avitar. I have a big magnet on my tailgate just like it. Got it at M'ville New Orleans a few years ago. Pretty cool!! (Looks like no DTE show this year. You'll have to do Cincy with us on Aug 31st!!)
Hey...what up? Yes...we need to hook up for the Cynci show! I can't understand why he's passing us up this year. I heard he hates playing at DTE because they make him quit playing at 10:30 PM...too bad we couldn't hook up at K/rock...hope to you soon...Manana

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Mar 25 2004, 07:27 AM)Kid rock tonight yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa

Ah yes, tonight we will party like rock stars.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Mar 25 2004, 07:30 AM)QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Mar 25 2004, 07:27 AM) Kid rock tonight yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa

Ah yes, tonight we will party like rock stars.

going tonight....Can't wait!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts