Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Loved it, I want to go again tonight. Good crowd, good music, good times.

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
Kid Rock has never let the audiance down. Even if you don't like all his music it has always been a great show. Good vibe. Glad you all had a good time.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 18 2009, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Kid Rock has never let the audiance down. Even if you don't like all his music it has always been a great show. Good vibe. Glad you all had a good time.

100% right on that. Bob is ALL about entertaining and never fails to do so

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Details? Pics? I want the scoop, lol. I didn't go cuz as most people know, I like to be close... and the seating arrangement at Comerica didn't do it for me.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jul 18 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Details? Pics? I want the scoop, lol. I didn't go cuz as most people know, I like to be close... and the seating arrangement at Comerica didn't do it for me.
screww the seating, thats what the floor was for. it was a blast, one of his best shows to date. the tributes were great!
i dont have pics, but i do have about 25 minutes of video. only thing is we were so close the sound came out like crap so you really cant hear the music... just all the peeps around me that were screaming.

when the topic came up back when they went on sale i was a little concerned how everyone said the acustics would suck there. i got to tell you, where i was on the floor it didnt suck. good sound all around and im sure every other seat was the same way. we went up to the deck while Skynard was playing and it still sounded good up there.
wish i could have went today

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jul 18 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Details? Pics? I want the scoop, lol. I didn't go cuz as most people know, I like to be close... and the seating arrangement at Comerica didn't do it for me.

As is most seating at ballparks. Bummer.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Went to the Saturday show and I am with Capt'n Rob, I could of went both nights!!

This was one of the best concerts I've been to by far!! We took the boat down to Sinbad's, free dockage as long as you grab a bite to eat there. Free shuttle to and from concert. Shuttle left at 6:00pm and we were down there by 6:20. The last shuttle back is at 1:00am. Unfortunetly we missed the bus, took a cab ride back to Sinbad's, but only cost us $13.00, so not bad!

We did the 6 tix's for $99.00. We had upper bowl seats, right over 3rd base and an amazing view. This was my first Kid Rock concert and it will NOT be my last. Can't wait until he rocks Detroit again!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.