Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess Freckles e-mailed Drew and Mike this morning a question to Kid Rock, axed him if he ever hung out at gull or the moot, he said he "used" to party there, warm water, cause everyone is peeing in it.

I smell potential for a Kid Rock appearance at the Worlds Largest Raft.

Ok, who is related to him or best friends with him, seems like everyone is his best friend or was friends with him, so let's get him invited and on on the schedule.

CK - any connections?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
My closest connection is my cousin's husband (who goes with us to Michigan games) is really good friends with Uncle Kracker. <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
he is in my rolodex (at least his biz office is). when the pr is done, and we're ready to fly with it, i will send an invite in written on the back of a nekid lady mudflap corded to a 12 pack of coors light bottles asking him if he can come out and 'feel this.'

ain't kidding either!
how's THAT for promotion?

i can also get one to uncle kracker.

ALSO, jocaine is a good friend of mine (and my pal's cousin: hence how i met him). IF we maybe ask him to somehow be the entertainment or Grand Marahal or something, i'm willing to be we'd get a whole NOTHER crowd VERY interested and pumped up about it, and also putting us in a better position for getting the big names there. just a thought.

i can also get Paradime, who appears on many of kid rock's & kracker's songs (he helped write 'Forever' among others.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Finally a reason to call some of my old High friends to pull some favors at getting him to come out to the moot. Yes, I am that country boy from R. O. M. E. O. "Top Dog"

Can't promise anything but I can try. I am sure CK will have better luck since she is a Hot Chick.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
*blush*

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
i went to school w/ Kracker and hang with him on occasion. ill talk more about anything regarding the raft when the time gets closer.... if i see him

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
on devil's night me and double d were at underdogs and kracker's dad was there buying us drinks and hitting on us... until cotty came up! hee hee!
then he SORT OF behaved himself !! lol!! i'll talk to mike and see...

·
Registered
991 Posts
I thought about sending Kid Rock an invite to one of our fun runs next year when we put together a bigger one for charity, talk him in to changing the words to rollin' Lake St Clair in a 32 Dominator! I highly doubt you will get him out on the lake the day of raft with all the comotion (spell?) going on. Not many places to run if things got out of hand.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Aggressortom @ Nov 25 2003, 09:49 PM)I thought about sending Kid Rock an invite to one of our fun runs next year when we put together a bigger one for charity, talk him in to changing the words to rollin' Lake St Clair in a 32 Dominator! I highly doubt you will get him out on the lake the day of raft with all the comotion (spell?) going on. Not many places to run if things got out of hand.
oh, you will see, we have the connections, don't stomp on our fun just cause he didn't show for your ralley

you will see

oh yes

he will be there

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
dude!!!
he can be there!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
if that was good enuff to get on a tv show, it'll work at the raft

G

·
I don't know anyone in the KidRock band, but if I run into to any of them on the street.......I will ask them to come out to Muskamoot Bay.

·
Registered
991 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Nov 26 2003, 04:43 AM)QUOTE(Aggressortom @ Nov 25 2003, 09:49 PM) I thought about sending Kid Rock an invite to one of our fun runs next year when we put together a bigger one for charity, talk him in to changing the words to rollin' Lake St Clair in a 32 Dominator! I highly doubt you will get him out on the lake the day of raft with all the comotion (spell?) going on. Not many places to run if things got out of hand.
oh, you will see, we have the connections, don't stomp on our fun just cause he didn't show for your ralley

you will see

oh yes

he will be there

Not trying to stomp on your fun and I didn't send an invite to get turned down????

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I knew somone once that sold him weed two or three times, and another guy that dated a girl that had a sister that dated his friend who knew him so I have a pretty good connection to him too. I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 26 2003, 11:32 AM)I knew somone once that sold him weed two or three times, and another guy that dated a girl that had a sister that dated his friend who knew him so I have a pretty good connection to him too. I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hazy!!! lmao!!!!!!!!

beleive me, i will try when the time comes closer!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts