Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the members from Kid Rock (Bobby East) is playing at a friend of mines bar (Erin Pub) 14 and Grosebeck on thursday if anyone is interested ? It`s saposta be a kick a$$ band.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
What about the Kid himself??? I love Kid Rock.....I'm just sittin' here wasting time...drinkin'....smokin'....tryin' to free my mind..............

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I'd LOVE to join if I feel 100% better tomorrow. My kinda jams!!!

I'll have to see what the Magic 8-Ball says in the afternoon...

I'm a major cootie factory right now. <_<

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 30 2003, 09:13 PM)What about the Kid himself??? I love Kid Rock.....I'm just sittin' here wasting time...drinkin'....smokin'....tryin' to free my mind..............

Ya never know!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Erin Pub is right by my house. I was in there a long time ago and didn't think i'd be back. But since you told me a while back that your buddy bought it. I have noticed they cleaned the place up and I need to check it out agian. What time is it going on at?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Apr 30 2003, 09:21 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 30 2003, 09:13 PM) What about the Kid himself??? I love Kid Rock.....I'm just sittin' here wasting time...drinkin'....smokin'....tryin' to free my mind..............

Ya never know!!
I'm supposed to do something else that night...ggrrr....Kid Rock sounds much more fun.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 30 2003, 09:21 PM)Erin Pub is right by my house. I was in there a long time ago and didn't think i'd be back. But since you told me a while back that your buddy bought it. I have noticed they cleaned the place up and I need to check it out agian. What time is it going on at?
I`m going aroud 8:30 or 9 last week he player up there Homebrew was up there and said the place was packed (not a big place) but a lot of ladies I was told.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
IF I STOP IN IT WON'T BE TILL AFTER 10,.. LIKE 10 30- 10:45

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(The Warden @ Apr 30 2003, 09:24 PM)Rerun where were you last night? I miss my polish scarf!
I didn't make it.....life got in the way. But I have your scarf with me and feel really bad that I wore it out of there. I was having to much fun with it. But I will return it to you a.s.a.p. Thanks

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i have to do a mojito thing in birmingham

are they playing there again anytime soon? erin pub is a FUN little place!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 30 2003, 10:51 PM)i have to do a mojito thing in birmingham

I`ll find out tomorrow night and let ya know.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
coolio!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 30 2003, 09:51 PM)i have to do a mojito thing in birmingham

WAZZATABOUT??

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Hey, it would be great to have a big bash in my backyard and have Kid Rock play!!! That would blow the neighbors out!
I have the room.

·
Registered
709 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 30 2003, 09:51 PM)i have to do a mojito thing in birmingham

I like the sound of that Christine..... Moooooooooooo-jito!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'm blowin' off everything tonight and staying home now. I feel like dog poop. If Kid Rock is there will one of you LSCN hotties give him a big kiss for me?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Apr 30 2003, 08:11 PM)One of the members from Kid Rock (Bobby East) is playing at a friend of mines bar (Erin Pub) 14 and Grosebeck on thursday if anyone is interested ? It`s saposta be a kick a$$ band.
Is Bobby playing with the Refermen?? Or another group, I know when he's not on the road with Kid he plays in like 3 or 4 bands....old neighbor is good friends with him and plays with him sometimes.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts