Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday while driving down Hall Rd. something just told me to stop at PetSmart (maybe it was all the pm's the Boss sent me
thanks!). I just had this really good feeling. Anyway, Mak and I go in and head back to the cat section. We go through the doors and start checking out all the kitties they have. They had some cute short haired ones that were way to active for my liking. Actually, Makenzie liked the black and white one because, as she said, "It's really wild like me, Mom!" HHHMMM.....Really good reason not to get that one. Just as I was feeling disappointed I turned my head and there she was.......sleeping like a little princess with her long fur (still talking cats, people).

She is a pillow warmer.......loves to cuddle and purr....and just be petted. Perfect! Very calm, lazy cat....

I brought her home today and she fits right in with us (so far
)....Mak has been playing with her the last couple of hours with no problems...She has no interest in the birds and ran when Julio (my macaw) made some noises at her.

Had to laugh when Mak put up her pop up fire truck, got out the pillows and blankets and snuggled inside with the kitty. The cat just laid there purring and resting and Mak was grinning ear to ear. All is well......So I head back into the kitchen to fold my laundry. About two minutes later Mak comes charging out of the tent holding her kitty, runs through the kitchen and out into the mud room. She then puts kitty into the litter box and blurts out that the cat HAS to go to the bathroom! I busted out laughing! I asked her if the kitty went to the bathroom in the tent. She tells me no, it didn't go but it really stinks in there! I'm laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes
My little Mak experienced her first cat [email protected]! I'm still laughing!

Kitty did get away from us for awhile there.......she got behind the washer/dryer and took a nap.....had to take the broom and push her out.....of course she was purring away....What a cutie.

Here are pics, not the best. Couldn't keep her or my Makenzie still long enough. Oh, yeah.....I don't dress Mak, she picks out her own clothes

Moral of story......follow your instincts!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Kitten - The other White Meat
It's What's for Dinner!!! - Fat Bastard

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 19 2003, 04:55 PM)Kitten - The other White Meat
It's What's for Dinner!!! - Fat Bastard
Yeah.....we better keep that mayn grayvee away
he'll eat our p$$y!
Who said that?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, Mahn....I was at Gordon's yesterday and went down the grayvee isle....U must have been on the bottom shelf cuz I didn't see you

Still thinking of a name that suits her...She's sleeping right now
Which is good, cuz I have to go take shower and get ready......But, please post names everyone! A LSCN coozie to the one I use

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That's not a kitten, ... that's a full grown cat!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 19 2003, 10:49 PM)Yeah, what he said.............
That comparison cracks me up.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 20 2003, 07:07 AM)QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 19 2003, 10:49 PM) Yeah, what he said.............
That comparison cracks me up.

She's a kitten! Only under 4 lbs. still.......She sounds like Hammer' outboard motor on his dingie.......just a purrin' machine.

ok, 1 handed-typing cuz she wants me to scratch her ears....she is sooooo sweet. not wild at all.

been in my house 19 yrs. & never had a cat! i'm truly a dog person.

wish the camera was at my desk, great kitty & pj pics,lol

Gary, I'm taking her to Gasow's on Monday sometime......she's been vet checked through Mich. Anti-Cruelty Society and received her first shots. also neg. for feline leukemia.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 19 2003, 04:55 PM)
Oh, don't know wht the heck those holes are all over my hand, cuz I'm looking and I don't see any, lol!
Were you sitting on your hand or something? Looks like fabric inprints.

What kind of press-on nails are those?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts