Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Nov 10 2003, 02:10 PM)Anyone out there sell them? A friend of mine and I need one desperately!
Who's this "friend"?

·
Registered
320 Posts
A real estate broker that I work with happens to be having a party Thursday...she lives on Clinton River Road, west of Schoenherr (ish). You're welcome to stop by, she is doing pampered chef and other stuff too. It's a "shopping extravaganza!". Email me if you're interested and I'll give you better directions!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 10 2003, 02:14 PM)QUOTE(Boss @ Nov 10 2003, 02:10 PM) Anyone out there sell them? A friend of mine and I need one desperately!
Who's this "friend"?

Heidi..........

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Take a look in the Buy, Sell Swap section, I think Julie was selling them.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
also, at harbor club north on wed nov 19 6pm, there myself and cyndi warren are having a purse party! you are more than welcome there,too!
that's at 15 1/2 & jefferson!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
QUOTEAnyone out there sell them? A friend of mine and I need one desperately!

No offense Jill, BUT WHY?
you're better off saving your money buying some good quality or the "real" thing purses. Buuuutt if you really want one I have a girlfriend who is trying to get rid of all of hers for cheap! PM me and I'll give you the info. I just personally are against them. that just mo.

Coincidentally they are going to have some news report about these purse parties and whether they are legal and all that. I don't watch the news so I don't know when it's on.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Nov 10 2003, 02:10 PM)Anyone out there sell them? A friend of mine and I need one desperately!
Done!!!
Thanks....

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Big Trouble!!!!!!

QUOTERuth To The Rescue Uncovers Handbag Rip-Offs
Fake Brand-Name Purses May Look Nice, But They're Illegal

POSTED: 10:46 p.m. EST November 10, 2003

1 - 16 of 16 Posts