Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an upload cable/charger for a newer Kodak camera laying around they'd be willing to part with? Im heading to Ireland tomorrow funds are tight and I dont have a charger lol. If anyone has one laying around they're maybe not using anymore feel free to give me a buzz 248 670 7323 or shoot me a p.m. Im not looking for a handout, i'll gladly give you what you feel it's worth. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(---FISHON--- @ Sep 15 2009, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Does anyone have an upload cable/charger for a newer Kodak camera laying around they'd be willing to part with? Im heading to Ireland tomorrow funds are tight and I dont have a charger lol. If anyone has one laying around they're maybe not using anymore feel free to give me a buzz 248 670 7323 or shoot me a p.m. Im not looking for a handout, i'll gladly give you what you feel it's worth. Thank you in advance.
Does it use a docking station?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I have a cable for a Kodak camera that I am not using that you can have if you want it. It might be older than you are looking for though. Mine had a separate power cable from the upload cable. I have both though if you can use them.

·
Registered
838 Posts
No it doesn't use a docking station. It charges off of the USB upload cable from the computer and also comes with a seperate plug that the USB end plugs into so you can charge it off of outlet power. The end that plugs into the camera is smaller than a mini USB that plugs into phones, bluetooths, etc. It should work with any newer easy share camera that has a LI/Ion battery. I have the plug I just need the upload cord. Thank you for trying though I really do appreciate it. If anyone has one laying around feel free to call me as I dont know how many more times I can get to the p.c. before we have to leave.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
That sounds like one of several standard USB cables. If so, perhaps Radio Shack or Best Buy would have an inexpensive one? If you had more time, I know you could get one online for less than 5 bucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.