Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more DEEZ NUTZ, I guess they are taking a morning gig in Orlando.

Bob Bauer (Bawer) (Bower) - can this be true?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yes, they are gone. I have been playing phone tag with Twitch...but it's either Florida or San Antonio. Management had been trying to push them out for a while...wouldn't renew their contract.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I won't miss them. They were too damn annoying for the most part.

I wish they'd bring back Mancow!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Carrara @ Jun 3 2003, 08:31 AM)Debbie Schlessul will come on after them.
Another annoying person. She drives me nuts when she calls into Howard. I've never heard her show here.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think they were censored too much to do what they really wanted. The early afternoon show they did was OK, and they had some good ideas at night but they kept getting shot down, turned into a really lame show, could definatly tell they were headed out the door. I met the guys a couple times at appearances and they were very likable sincere dudes.

Come on everybody - Ed Tyll - Ed Tyll!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 3 2003, 08:59 AM)Come on everybody - Ed Tyll - Ed Tyll!!!!
You actually had me dancing to the music that goes with that as I read it.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Where did Ed Tyll end up??

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Bring back Tom Leikos - leikos 101!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
1.) Kramer and Twitch are in Orlando doing mornings.
2.) P & M took their slot.
3.) Debbie is next.
4.) Ed Tylle is in SOCAL.

I'm going to miss those guys, not their show. Two of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure to work with, Ed is realy a good guy too. . .Bauer.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i worked with k&t, D&D, and ed tyll...D&D were the best.
ed tylll was pretty funny, too! lol! i did some voicing for his show.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I wish the station would face the fact that there's no Howard Stern imitator that's worth a damn.

Stern in the morning is a must but I can't stand any of the rest of their lineup. Big call-in question ofthe day on D&D - is it gay to carry an umbrella? How goddam lame can a show be?

I think they should only have Howard as a talk format and play serious rock and alternative music the rest of the day. That I would listen to.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 3 2003, 08:44 AM)Bring back Tom Leikos - leikos 101!!!
yeah !
is this for real, or a k&t scam..... they pulled this scam 1,000 times, so i wil believe it when it happens, if so, cool, got sick of the stupid scams they pulled

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
I was glad to see Ed go. He annoyed the heck outta me. I couldn't believe he lasted as long as he did. He belittled all the callers that didn't agree with him. How can you have a call in radio show if you do that?

Mancow was okay, but not my favorite. Too much "staged" material it seemed.

Who were the two guys that were on that that show prior to D&D? I think it was a syndicated broadcast out of Cali.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I loved Tom Leykis - I listened to him every night driving home.

I wrote into the station about him. What happened - he was so darn funny!!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How about Gonzo Greg and the girl sidekick, he didnt last long, he was the first guy when they converted from music.

They also had Steve Dahl for a little while - he sucked so bad.

And for the probably absolute worst talk show ever - IMUS.

I don't know how anyone can listen to that guy, an old man babbling about crap with a stupid cowboy hat on. I bet he smells like and old man, I can almost smell him when he is on the radio he is so crappy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts