Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is bar none THE best house party ever!!!

Good mix of peeps, great bar, excellent layout of everything, cool band....

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! Thank you so much!!

Merry Christmas!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
We just got back from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra show. Stopped at Fatcat's before the show. Saw Taxman & Kat and the Camparis at the show.

Sorry we missed the party.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
What a great SETUP!

BASS & crew did a FANTASTIC JOB entertaining us throughout the night.

Even thought I got there late . . . and left a bit early . . . I had a great time.

Thanks SO MUCH to Goose & FitChick! You guys know how to throw a party!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Bassneck was awesome.

Pauligan, you aaaaaaaaaaa you left right b4 the party got started.

No really look again

Yeppers

Thats how I describe the party.

Fit Chick, your friend is a beeeotch and if that was her husband that was with her I wouldnt want to stand up in their wedding or even hang out it them. Brides often go crazy and think their high and mighty b4 the wedding. Bride or no bride their fn idiots.

B-tenn dont touch or grope me in any way shape or form ever again.

Man what a FN party.

Hey Crabbs, I see you down there Merry Christmas and goodnight.

Holy Sh1t hon. Wheres the tylenol!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Thank you so much, Goose and FitChick! What a rockin' party~Rich said you guys are brave to have all of us LSCNer's over

This one will be long remembered.

The bar was totally cool..........I loved it! And yes, there was a pole. What happens on the pole, stays on the pole

Rich was entertaining on the way home....he kept laughing and talking about all the fun we had.....Made it home in record time from the Shores, too. Lisa was driving

Again, thank you for having us! We had the best time!

Pauligan was there?
Musta missed her....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Dec 21 2003, 03:00 AM)B-tenn dont touch or grope me in any way shape or form ever again.

Man what a FN party.

Hey CBJ, I see you down there Merry Christmas and goodnight.

Btenn groped you? He didn't do that to me....dang....Now I know why

3crabs asked me to get him a big, fat glass of ice water and aspirins....I gave him aspirin w/caffeine

Merry X-mas to the CBJ's and Warden's~And to all you people out there

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Thats cuz she lefted so early, she posted wow what a good time, but he he she doesnt have a clue of all the kaos that followed.

Man, Goose and Fit chick. You guys really went the extra mile.

one more time

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Dec 21 2003, 04:00 AM)Bassneck was awesome.

Pauligan, you aaaaaaaaaaa you left right b4 the party got started.

No really look again

Yeppers

Thats how I describe the party.

Fit Chick, your friend is a beeeotch and if that was her husband that was with her I wouldnt want to stand up in their wedding or even hang out it them. Brides often go crazy and think their high and mighty b4 the wedding. Bride or no bride their fn idiots.

B-tenn dont touch or grope me in any way shape or form ever again.

Man what a FN party.

Hey Crabbs, I see you down there Merry Christmas and goodnight.

CBJ Don`t flatter yourself!!Love ya too!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
must be the strippers that were supposed to arrive for "the pole" that you are referring to as chaos!!

That's all right, I have more fun dancing on poles than watching strippers do the same thing... hee hee...

Just got this PM from boater to be

"Oh yeah.... Hammer ate your belly button pretzel. "

EWWWWWWWWWW!!! I do make it a point to clean my belly button each time I shower... but STILL would never eat something that stuck out of mine or anybody elses... hammer!! OH MY. **I was a little buzzed and had "fun with a pretzle rod" for a minute or two**

·
Registered
605 Posts
what a partyyyyyyyyyyyyy.goose and fit chick, you peeps no how to party .i think im still drunk.thank you very much for having me and sunshine over .any body that wasent over there missed one hell of a party first class act.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Goose, Fit Chick, GREAT PARTY! So much fun and many smiles!

Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Dec 21 2003, 03:00 AM)Fit Chick, your friend is a beeeotch and if that was her husband that was with her I wouldnt want to stand up in their wedding or even hang out it them. Brides often go crazy and think their high and mighty b4 the wedding. Bride or no bride their fn idiots.
What happened??

·
Registered
741 Posts
Thank's again Kurt and Amy for havin' us over. It was a really cool party. At least when we where there. Sorry we had to leave early. It was my fault. I was just so damn tired and still sick. Had to work at 6:45am also.
Anyways - Thank's Again.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Had such a great time, those Captains finally hit me when I had to go home!
My parents were babysitting and we got home like 2:00 am they are angels I tell ya! We were having so much fun I didn't realize the time. And yes what happens on the pole stays there......
BRBD no unconsented pictures allowed!

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
GOOOSSEEE & fitchick, oh my I am still drunk. I think we left at 5:30. All I can say is you two rock. I think the pole is broken in now. I am going back to bed

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Amy, Kurt......you did a really nice job on your house and I'm so happy that it didn't get trashed

You went the extra mile to make sure everyone had a good time, THANKS!!!!!!

I'm really sorry about what happened, thanks for being the mediator
FYI-I know peeps only saw the retaliation....just so it is clear, I was hit first. All I did was strike back. I know I looked like a bozo, but if any person hits me in the jaw...I'm going to fight back and that's exactly what happened.

Moving on, I have some really nice pictures to post. I'll put them up as soon as I can

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Dec 21 2003, 11:37 AM)I'm really sorry about what happened, thanks for being the mediator
FYI-I know peeps only saw the retaliation....just so it is clear, I was hit first. All I did was strike back. I know I looked like a bozo, but if any person hits me in the jaw...I'm going to fight back and that's exactly what happened.
I'll ask again, ... WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts