Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone cares, there was a KVD sighting today on LSC. Himself plus a few camera boats. Launched at Harley and headed South from there.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I launched out of Selfridge today..Never saw him on the water...Saw a BP wrapped Ranger...The lake was full of Bass boats today with the Stren and the BASS state fish off this week..I think Bass boats were pretty much all I saw on the water today...We fished the South shore and worked our way back on the American side...

·
Registered
691 Posts
QUOTE(motocross269 @ Jul 22 2009, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I launched out of Selfridge today..Never saw him on the water...Saw a BP wrapped Ranger...The lake was full of Bass boats today with the Stren and the BASS state fish off this week..I think Bass boats were pretty much all I saw on the water today...We fished the South shore and worked our way back on the American side...

I saw a silver suburban type truck pulling a bass boat S on I75 on my way in to work this morning.
He was going way too slow because he was texting while driving

damn bass fishermen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.