Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DYING for some LaShish. Anyone know if there's one here in Troy? i'm at 16/john r.

thanks!!

gahhhhhhlic breath...ahhh

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Blech! La $#!t is more like it.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 10 2003, 12:36 PM)Blech! La $#!t is more like it.

for once I agree with snowmaker, for some reason eating there makes me think of eating bugs, i hate that place

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Sep 10 2003, 12:40 PM)for once I agree with snowmaker, for some reason eating there makes me think of eating bugs, i hate that place
Just this once?

The bug thing is probably because of that one scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. When they peeled off the backs of those beetles......

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
love that place.
the only problem i had was TERRIBLE service at the one on van ****. they are so mean there.
the one on gratiot in roseville was terrific.
i think i may go tomorrow for lunch. just had yogurt today...boring.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Just got back from the Troy one!! Shish Tawook and salad. Was great and so was the service!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Sep 10 2003, 12:30 PM)Just got back from the Troy one!! Shish Tawook and salad. Was great and so was the service!!
awww traveler, thats what i get usually. tawoooook

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Sep 10 2003, 12:40 PM)QUOTE(traveler @ Sep 10 2003, 12:30 PM) Just got back from the Troy one!! Shish Tawook and salad. Was great and so was the service!!
awww traveler, thats what i get usually. tawoooook
Too bad, if I'd have seen you you'd have gotten a freebie!! Love that Garlic sauce but I am gonna be out of commission for about the next 24 hours!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
My husband and I have a rule:
No eating the garlic sauce alone. Either we are together or you don't eat it at all. That way no one suffers alone...

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Sep 10 2003, 12:30 PM)Just got back from the Troy one!! Shish Tawook and salad. Was great and so was the service!!
i LOVE that place. I do not think Tom really cares for it, so if you ever get a hankerin' for it... dial my digits ;-) Their hummace and chicken is to die for...

·
Registered
487 Posts
Can you say "LAMB CHOPS!!!!"
Yeah baby, that's what I'm talkin' about!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts