Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am making a trip to Mitchell's Bay over Labor Day weekend and was hoping to get some good information. I am from Ohio but have been to this lake once before. If you have helpful tips or GPS coordinates that you don't mind sharing, anything would be helpful. Trying to get stocked up on lures too (I fish for everything) so if you know whats working please feel free to share!
Thanks and good luck on the water!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
This is a movable chart of Lk St clair, http://www.marinecruiser.com
I have attached a screen print copy. Hopefully it will show the area that I circled. If not its between Huron pointe 42.33.35 82.46.43 and the St Clair Light 42.28.19 82.45.15. Have beed doing well in this general area for walleye and perch with occasional bass and musky. Perch were doing good near the Light and channel. The walleye were hitting gold blade with red bead harnesses running 1.5 to 2.0 mph with 1.5 bb's. Other guys were doing good trolling hot n tots and thunder sticks. Look for thier posts. The light is in the middle of the lake so depending on how big your boat is, be careful out there. The lake can get rough quick.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
The area that Molly circled would be about 15 miles from Mitchells Bay. Might be too far to run. I might suggest the area near the belle Hump. Lot closer and good for Bass, Walleye, Muskies, Perch. Everyone in your group needs a passport or you will have a hard time getting back to the USA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.