Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what all the peeps are up to....
maybe we can all hook up??
its only a week or so away!!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Celebrating turning another year older. If anyone wants to get me a gift, please feel free!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
With "the Gang" at this KEWL LODGE on Torch Lake. LODGE
Saturday, I'll probably run into Milord at the races in Grand Haven!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Sarnia Bay for the weekend.

Milord, Are you and Melly stopping there before going to Grand Bend or are you doing a straight run up there? Melly has my cell or ch. 69

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(EZC @ Aug 20 2003, 03:45 PM)Celebrating turning another year older. If anyone wants to get me a gift, please feel free!

yeah me too... b-day party in the moot!!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(BOTTOMS-UP @ Aug 20 2003, 07:36 PM)Crystal Bay WATERPALOOZA - excuse me if im a ninnie what is the MOOT?

Muscamoot Bay...in the crotch of Harsen's Island

BTW no plans for that weekend yet

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
We'll be up in da U.P., eh.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 20 2003, 07:50 PM)We'll be up in da U.P., eh.
Gonna be a UP troll eh...don't forget to bring back some pasties!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Bigwake @ Aug 20 2003, 08:45 PM)Sarnia for the second time in three weeks.
Look me up! 282 white Chris Craft Crowne. Will be with a large, noisy...heavy drinkin' crowd called SPYC. We all have the burgies on the front of our boats.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 20 2003, 04:06 PM)Sarnia Bay for the weekend.

Milord, Are you and Melly stopping there before going to Grand Bend or are you doing a straight run up there? Melly has my cell or ch. 69
Hey Lisa, it looks like we are not heading to Grand Bend after all. We are heading to Grand Haven for the race's with c-girl and Jon.

Sorry we will not get to hook up again.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Aug 20 2003, 09:42 PM)ey Lisa, it looks like we are not heading to Grand Bend after all. We are heading to Grand Haven for the race's with c-girl and Jon.

Sorry we will not get to hook up again.

And, I'm looking again. Milord posted you are going to Grand Haven! Dauh! Big blond moment again for me.

Though I'd be able to hook up with you guys and have drinks. Had fun talking with you two at Venetian Festival.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Keeping my options open.

I may disappear into the woods for some pre-season scouting or I may party in the Moot for 3 days. Even if I have to drive to the loop and walk in. Maybe a little of both.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts