·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title is self-explanatory!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
My lil bro is getting married on sunday, the rehersal is tonight. Think I can talk him out of it???
haha j/k She is great.

Saturday and hopefully monday in the moot depending on the weather. That's about it for me.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
At this point, everything is unknown. Mom is in the hospital. Not sure what is wrong. She was unresponsive yesterday, fever 103. Sounds congested. They are thinking maybe pnemonia. Will be at the hospital all day today, hopefully they will have some answers.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
My best friend Mary (on the network as Mar-Dog) is coming in town from WPB Florida, I am taking her over to see the M-80's at the Beach Grill...should be a rockin good time!

Rest of the weekend....being spontaneous!

T-Dog...if your a lurking...hope your have a rockin time in PIB!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 29 2003, 08:04 AM)At this point, everything is unknown. Mom is in the hospital. Not sure what is wrong. She was unresponsive yesterday, fever 103. Sounds congested. They are thinking maybe pnemonia. Will be at the hospital all day today, hopefully they will have some answers.
Ouch, that bites. I really hope everything is ok.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 29 2003, 09:04 AM)At this point, everything is unknown. Mom is in the hospital. Not sure what is wrong. She was unresponsive yesterday, fever 103. Sounds congested. They are thinking maybe pnemonia. Will be at the hospital all day today, hopefully they will have some answers.
Sorry to hear that Mrs. Sunbum. I'll keep your Mom in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
We are going canoeing somewhere up north. I hope the canoe is a full service one. You know, the kind with A/C, padded chairs, and good waiters!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Aug 29 2003, 09:30 AM)We are going canoeing somewhere up north. I hope the canoe is a full service one. You know, the kind with A/C, padded chairs, and good waiters!

I love those kind of canoe's!

·
Registered
622 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 29 2003, 08:04 AM)At this point, everything is unknown. Mom is in the hospital. Not sure what is wrong. She was unresponsive yesterday, fever 103. Sounds congested. They are thinking maybe pnemonia. Will be at the hospital all day today, hopefully they will have some answers.
I hope all will be well with your Mom, I am praying for her recovery and comfort. I can tell you are strong like your Mother.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
But, what is going on?!?!?!?! Any get togethers or anything?!?!?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 29 2003, 10:49 AM)But, what is going on?!?!?!?! Any get togethers or anything?!?!?
Party Saturday at my friends look for the topic that says Party Saturday

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
We have no plans set in stone.. I think we are boating tomorrow **by the way Pauline, be at my house at 10:30** Trav, call Tom and perhaps we can get together tomorrow night.

Prayers Mrs SB

Hang in there.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Of course I would have something going on the only day when it looks like there is a party!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ Aug 29 2003, 10:17 AM)We have no plans set in stone.. I think we are boating tomorrow **by the way Pauline, be at my house at 10:30** Trav, call Tom and perhaps we can get together tomorrow night.

Prayers Mrs SB

Hang in there.
Cyn, I don't have your number. PM it please. I have a new one as well!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Well I'm home from work now. I can't say that I need a beer, but I do want one pretty bad! I'm into doing something tonight...
Any thoughts or suggestions?

I'm having my folks over for dinner tomorrow night. My dad's 60th is Tuesday.

Sunday and Monday I'm thinkin Moot...

Sorry to hear about your mom Mrs. S. Hope she gets better quickly!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Fri - Lame..Staying home to take care of some stuff that I've been neglecting.

Sat - Moot Sat Eve ??????

Sun - Maybe Moot then Euchre mach.

Mon - Family BBQ.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts