Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
entertainment for next wednesday night!

Visit Here and then type in your vote for the guy you think would be the most, uh, best to see? (isn't that some good english? i'm flustered! lol)

next wednesday is the kick off of ladies night at jack's and we're doing it up big style with a champagne bar, hot dj, cheap drink specials and 'entertainment' for ladies at 9:30-ish. waaaaaaahooooooooooooooo!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i guess my vote is jason.

DEFINATLY not david, the mullet man!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol... yeah, to be expected with, uh, um, male exotic dancers!

do they think chicks only dig long dark hair? where's normal blondes? lol!

we should get the guy with the mullet just for fun!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 22 2004, 10:05 AM)we should get the guy with the mullet just for fun!

OMG, that would be so funny. I wonder why people still do that to their heads, do they honestly think that it looks good?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
The guy with the mullet is H O T. If only Mike would grow a mullet, I can only dream. Maybe for the wedding!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Not sure if I can make it yet....may have to work that evening.....but, my vote is Jason~Those eyes, mmmmmm....gggooooddd (and the bod, too
)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Apr 22 2004, 12:06 PM)can't see them at work either; any way we can get the photo's into this thread??

Unfortunately I CAN see them at work. Luckily, there is a Lesbian Duo section though.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 22 2004, 12:50 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Apr 22 2004, 12:06 PM) can't see them at work either; any way we can get the photo's into this thread??

Unfortunately I CAN see them at work. Luckily, there is a Lesbian Duo section though.

Hey...this is the chick only thread....no lesbians allowed!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 22 2004, 12:51 PM)Hey...this is the chick only thread....no lesbians allowed!

Lesbians are chicks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts