Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ladies on the site. I am having a Pure Romance party in Utica.
I would love the support.

It will be on oct 18th at 5pm.

I figure I would invite all the 18+ ladies on here. You can bring as many friends as you like (they just have to be 18+). I just need a headcount by oct 12th.

If you want more information on the party let me know. email me or pm me for the address.
You can email me at [email protected]

PS: Guys your wives/girlfriends are also invited if they would like to come.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Mini lets crash it. lol

h2o

·
Registered
198 Posts
QUOTE(Tami @ Oct 10 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Ladies on the site. I am having a Pure Romance party in Utica.

I figure I would invite all the 18+ ladies on here. You can bring as many friends as you like (they just have to be 18+). I just need a headcount by oct 12th.

If you want more information on the party let me know. email me or pm me for the address.

Sorry Tami,

I was the guy who was supposed to be dancing at your party but I can't make it due to pulling my groin at the last gig doing the moonwalk on a slippery table. I knew that baby oil was a bad idea. I will call my friend Bruce to help you. He is a little on the thicker side but he can do a mean robot. Did you want him to dress as the plumber or the big man baby in diaper? Sorry, just couldn't resist.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
QUOTE(rustyman @ Oct 11 2009, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Tami @ Oct 10 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Ladies on the site. I am having a Pure Romance party in Utica.

Sorry Tami,

I was the guy who was supposed to be dancing at your party but I can't make it due to pulling my groin at the last gig doing the moonwalk on a slippery table. I knew that baby oil was a bad idea. I will call my friend Bruce to help you. He is a little on the thicker side but he can do a mean robot. Did you want him to dress as the plumber or the big man baby in diaper? Sorry, just couldn't resist.

LMFAO

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
She'll be there Hoov. ya your right she won't be. lol

h2o

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know you guys can send your wives to the party so they will have something to do for later while your fishing

Buy them lots of batteries = more time to fish!
No more dog house needed!

PS: Rusty we only wanted you there. There is no substitute.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts