Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I have a bass tournament on Lake Cadillac in Cadillac Michigan. Coming up this weekend.

I have spent countless hours now trying to figure this lake out. I've heard it can be great and it can be tough.

After all those hours on the lake I have only caught maybe a handfull of bass and nothing was bigger than 2.5lbs.

I've talked to the local bait shops in an atempt to get some insight but nothing so far has worked. I've tried everything and nothing seems to be working.

Can anyone give me some guidence? Whats the secret?

I heard that some 20+ and 30+ stringers come off of this lake. Does anyone know if this is true or was the guy at the bait shop full of it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like this lake has stumped all of you as much as it has me. 20 hits no replies?

I have been doing alot of research on this Lake. Talked to alot of locals and bait shops in the Cadillac area. The same persons name has come up on several occations.

Supposedly this guy ( Anthony Adam ) has brought in some remarkable stringers on this lake.

I have been trying to locate this guy for 2 weeks with no luck. No one seems to know his number.

Does anyone out there know this guy or how I can contact him?

Thanks,

basspro

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Bass Pro,....call Darren,
...he and Kenny won that Tri-State Tournament.

Mac

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Mac @ Jul 30 2003, 06:05 AM)Bass Pro,....call Darren,
...he and Kenny won that Tri-State Tournament.

Mac
Not the bass pro you think it is Mac....

Mini

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Doh!!!.....sorry,...Guess the voice mail I left on the "other Bass-Pro"'s voice mail will have him wondering, what the heck I was talking about!!..LOL!!!
Sorry for the confusion!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to thank everyone for helping me to locate fish on what proved to be a tough lake.

Special thanks to FRL, your a class act and a heck of a nice guy.

Thanks for taking the time to answer all my stupid questions. Your guidence helped me to finish 3rd overall. It's nice to see a fishermen who is willing to give up a few spots & techniques in order to help a struggling angler.

Thanks FRL!

Anytime I can return the favor let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts